autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 20399, JL~ and 2 others
No this is just a cope unless they think its a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325
You realize that the vast majority of women are spamming chadfishes (literally women 1-10)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, MoggerGaston, Danish_Retard and 3 others
all women believe they deserve chad for LTR cause he pumped and dumped them once

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22918
In the off chance this happens (lol), you can just act nice to circumvent it.

If they got tired of getting used as a cum bucket by attractive men, and are more interested in betabuxx cuck at the moment.

Most women see their looksmatch as gigachad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Pikabro, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
You realize that the vast majority of women are spamming chadfishes (literally women 1-10)
This is just cope most women have egos that will never let them be that down bad the ones that dm first are just sluts who don’t care about anything… I promise you nothing good will happen after one of those hit you up first

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and JL~
This is just cope most women have egos that will never let them be that down bad the ones that dm first are just sluts who don’t care about anything… I promise you nothing good will happen after one of those hit you up first
this is not a cope @tombradylover found a study on this. its so fucked. Hence theres no such thing as a chadfish failing because they look too fake. they like spam message chadfishes 10x more than the 95th percentile guys
at 96th percentile+ theres a huge exponential gap lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover and ItsOver.com
i swear i've seen u irl b4

edit: found you

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Rimaxtis
females get horny then they fuck theory

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
not so bc of who is out of who's league. it's about what her type is. if you're normie or below then you're just being rejected most likely. htn and above will only possibly have this problem.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
this is not a cope @tombradylover found a study on this. its so fucked. Hence theres no such thing as a chadfish failing because they look too fake. they like spam message chadfishes 10x more than the 95th percentile guys
at 96th percentile+ theres a huge exponential gap lmao
Im not saying that studies are fake im just saying that most women will never spam you just based on your looks or even dm you first the ones that do just want sex and nothing else basically they are low hanging fruit damage goods or whatever you want to call them but they are not doing well mentally I can tell you that… Most girls that are normal are not even on dating sites and they are not messaging every hot guy they find on gram its more complicated than just looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Im not saying that studies are fake im just saying that most women will never spam you just based on your looks or even dm you first the ones that do just want sex and nothing else basically they are low hanging fruit damage goods or whatever you want to call them but they are not doing well mentally I can tell you that… Most girls that are normal are not even on dating sites and they are not messaging every hot guy they find on gram its more complicated than just looks
bro you just arent in the 96th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Last edited:
Im not even gonna argue with you cuz its pointless get off this forum for your own good
You dont have to argue. The evidence is there and it doesnt come from thin air. You can choose to accept or deny reality. Just because you dont see it doesnt mean it isnt happening brother. You know that

Im not even gonna argue with you cuz its pointless get off this forum for your own good
Think of it like this. If you didnt actually take OLD evidence youd never know how good a chad vs a normie actually cleans up. It doesnt seem as drastic until you actually look at the data