will go to my first party now

lestoa

lestoa

Kraken
fucking hell
never went to a fucking party, i will be mogged to fucking death i dont even know what the fucking point is to go there when i get fucking mogged by every single one there, i hate middle europe. I hate fucking everybody there, disgusting normies. Anyways there will be 2 of my homies so i hope its going to be alright.
took 120mg of furosemide (hope i wont get fucking cramps), used bb cream, i wear air force 1 + shoe lifts - i hope i wont get fucking heightmogged, middle europe is fucking hell when it comes to height. I hope the mog wont be that bad

@NorwoodAscender @MA_ascender @halloweed @truthhurts @chudlite @ryuken @PsychoH @ey88 @HighTierSubhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Klasik616, wastedspermcel and 5 others
clap some cheeks and eat poopy assholes in the party dont forget to eat ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, chudlite, isis_Bleach and 2 others
fucking hell
never went to a fucking party, i will be mogged to fucking death i dont even know what the fucking point is to go there when i get fucking mogged by every single one there, i hate middle europe. I hate fucking everybody there, disgusting normies. Anyways there will be 2 of my homies so i hope its going to be alright.
took 120mg of furosemide (hope i wont get fucking cramps), used bb cream, i wear air force 1 + shoe lifts - i hope i wont get fucking heightmogged, middle europe is fucking hell when it comes to height. I hope the mog wont be that bad

@NorwoodAscender @MA_ascender @halloweed @truthhurts @chudlite @ryuken @PsychoH @ey88 @HighTierSubhuman
Brootal, never went to a party. Wish you the best tho. Hope u succeed 🍇🍇 a foid:feelsgood::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, wastedspermcel, chudlite and 1 other person
WHATS YOUR ETA WHATS YOUR ETA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, chudlite and distance decay
put GHB in girls drinks bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, lestoa and chudlite
fucking hell

u better clap on ltb cheeks my nigga

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and MA_ascender