will hat prevent my hair from getting lighter from the sun?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
im trying to blondemaxxing to ascend, does hat prevent me from getting blonde hair?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yes, u need sun to lighten your hair. also wearing a hat too much will cause hair loss so i wouldn't wear it much at all.

also are u trying to spend time in the sun to make your hair blonde? cuz i don't think itll work lmao

im trying to blondemaxxing to ascend, does hat prevent me from getting blonde hair?

just bleach your hair with the substance that everyone uses before the dye

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
yes, u need sun to lighten your hair. also wearing a hat too much will cause hair loss so i wouldn't wear it much at all.

also are u trying to spend time in the sun to make your hair blonde? cuz i don't think itll work lmao
myth

maybe, but i believe it. my dad wore hats his whole life and went bald hella early. like his dad had more hair than him at like 30 years older, and all my uncles had more hair than him.

like maybe it's just a coincidence but he stopped wearing hats these last few years and his hair (somewhat) came back and i was hella surprised ngl

maybe, but i believe it. my dad wore hats his whole life and went bald hella early. like his dad had more hair than him at like 30 years older, and all my uncles had more hair than him.

like maybe it's just a coincidence but he stopped wearing hats these last few years and his hair (somewhat) came back and i was hella surprised ngl
its a myth, but its the truth that sunlight makes your hair grow faster and beard also

other things are myth like losing hair, maybe vitamin D defieciency can be bad.

its a myth, but its the truth that sunlight makes your hair grow faster and beard also

other things are myth like losing hair, maybe vitamin D defieciency can be bad.
lack of sunlight will cause shedding, i had some minor hair loss when i never went outside. but it doesn't have to be directly on ur scalp, i believe it's the constant pressure on ur scalp that is supposed to cause hair loss

i believe this because i used to always sleep on my side with my head sitting on my left arm, making contact with my upper temple area. my barber told me i had some minor breakage in that area and asked me if i always slept on that side and continued saying to change sleeping positions more often

though i also suffer from cholinergic urticaria and i was working on suppressing it at the time so idk which fixed it