Will HGH change my bone structure and what are the downsides!?!?!?!?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Somebody told me that HGH at an early age can change your jaw, chin, zygomatic and brow bone size. It also increases height if you're young. Are they any downsides to HGH? Because I'm considering taking it. Not because I have poor development (I have very good forward growth and a good jawline with a long mandible), but because I want to make my face more masculine and appear more masculine. I'm 16 as well.

188 cm tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3832
Yeah. But I want to change my face, that's why I consider taking it. Not because of my height.
HGH costs a fortune though doesn't it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
HGH costs a fortune though doesn't it?
Well yes it does. But it's worth the money. But what are the downsides of it? And can you recommend me any good pills to take?

Well yes it does. But it's worth the money. But what are the downsides of it? And can you recommend me any good pills to take?
There is a possibility of getting cancer from it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and Deleted member 3832
Seriously?
More likely benign tumors actually, HGH makes everything grow so there could be possible growth of some cells near the brain for instance and that could be fatal. It also enlarges organs so thats here to worry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3832
More likely benign tumors actually, HGH makes everything grow so there could be possible growth of some cells near the brain for instance and that could be fatal. It also enlarges organs so thats here to worry
There is nobody in my family (both mother and father's side) who was diagnosed with any type of cancer. Do you think it's worth the shot? And also, does it increase nose size?

There is nobody in my family (both mother and father's side) who was diagnosed with any type of cancer. Do you think it's worth the shot? And also, does it increase nose size?
Yes I took HGH read my thread boyo. It gave me a nose worse then gandy

• +1
Yes I took HGH read my thread boyo. It gave me a nose worse then gandy
Well that kind off makes things hard... HGH doesn't always give you a bigger nose right?

Well that kind off makes things hard... HGH doesn't always give you a bigger nose right?
It did for me because for me to catch up in growth I was injecting 1.5ml a day 2x

Seriously?
Yes, absolutely. You're speeding up the rate of the cell growth. Everyone has cancerous cells and the body can naturally recycle them if your immune system is healthy and uncompromised.

If you have a tumor it will grow at 10x the speed and your body won't be able to keep up with it. Your risk of cancer goes up exponentially on GH.

However, this doesn't mean you're going to get it and it doesn't mean that it's still not rare.

• +1
Yes, absolutely. You're speeding up the rate of the cell growth. Everyone has cancerous cells and the body can naturally recycle them if your immune system is healthy and uncompromised.

If you have a tumor it will grow at 10x the speed and your body won't be able to keep up with it. Your risk of cancer goes up exponentially on GH.

However, this doesn't mean you're going to get it and it doesn't mean that it's still not rare.
Fuck... If it wasn't for the increase in nose size and potential boost of tumor growth, then I would have taken HGH by now. I heard that it can dramatically increase your jaw, chin, zygos and brow bone size.

Fuck... If it wasn't for the increase in nose size and potential boost of tumor growth, then I would have taken HGH by now. I heard that it can dramatically increase your jaw, chin, zygos and brow bone size.
Just take testosterone. It can masculinize the face in a similar manner

Just take testosterone. It can masculinize the face in a similar manner
but taking testosterone pills can stop your body from producing testosterone on its own right?

OP faggot pig excrement eater

Just take T, not only will it give you muscle gains it will also improve your mood and inhibition allot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3832
is that why taller people are more prone to cancer?

is that why taller people are more prone to cancer?
No it's because they have more cells overall, if taller people got cancer because of growth then it would happen in puberty
but taking testosterone pills can stop your body from producing testosterone on its own right?
Yes it does, but you take something like Novadex after 12 weeks cycle and it get your testosterone levels back to normal until your next cycle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No it's because they have more cells overall, if taller people got cancer because of growth then it would happen in puberty

Yes it does, but you take something like Novadex after 12 weeks cycle and it get your testosterone levels back to normal until your next cycle
ah right

It can also increase cancer chances

It did for me because for me to catch up in growth I was injecting 1.5ml a day 2x
did you take it for height or smth lol