Will highlighting my hair to dark brown ascend me

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Hair color like syrian psycho would suit my pheno?

• +1
Reactions: prag, edodalic29, m0ss26 and 1 other person
get white gojo hair and wear blue contact lenses

it would seriously suit you, and you would get anime foids wetter than the niagara falls I promise you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksThinker, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and lilxder2
It would blow everything out of proportions and wont suit my curry pheno
wdym proportions? also you dont have that "disgusting" type of curry pheno, its more a pleasant curry pheno if you know what I mean

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
wdym proportions? also you dont have that "disgusting" type of curry pheno, its more a pleasant curry pheno if you know what I mean
Like white hair and blue eyes would make me look too tryharding and weeb and would acc make girls laugh at me

• Woah
Reactions: lilxder2
Like white hair and blue eyes would make me look too tryharding and weeb and would acc make girls laugh at me
yeah true I guess

• +1
You won't be able to dye it back to black if u wish to by the way, assuming you're Muslim.

I think you can highlight it though

You won't be able to dye it back to black if u wish to by the way, assuming you're Muslim.

Why cant i dye it black? Cant i just cut the brown part off after rest of my black hair grows out in few month

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
maybe for appeal but I suggest make no change

• +1
wtf thats my same coloring fuck its over i guess i look curry at all

• +1
Why cant i dye it black? Cant i just cut the brown part off after rest of my black hair grows out in few month
If it grows back then it's fine

Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullah reported that Abu Quhaafah was brought on the day of the conquest of Makkah, and his head and beard were white like "thaghaamah" (a plant whose flowers and fruit are white). The Messenger of Allah (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) said: "Change this with something, but avoid black." (Reported by Muslim, no. 3962).

Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allah (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) said: ‘At the end of time there will be people who will dye their hair black like the crops of pigeons. They will never even smell the fragrance of Paradise." (reported by Imam Ahmad, see also Saheeh al-Jaami‘, no. 8153).

If it grows back then it's fine
What does this hadith mean, it means if ur hair is brown, dont dye it black right but my natural is black

You're in America right? You can ask the imam at the masjid

His hair isn’t black to begin with

No one is born with black hair it’s an anomalous result

His hair is extremely dark dark brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Fiqh
His hair isn’t black to begin with

No one is born with black hair it’s an anomalous result

His hair is extremely dark dark brown
Yeah I'm aware, it doesn't really apply to him.

Just pointing it out on the off-chance that he does it.

nah your hair and eyebrows are perfect you dont need to dye,mirin the hair density/style btw

• +1
nah your hair and eyebrows are perfect you dont need to dye,mirin the hair density/style btw
Thank you bhai they r my only good features

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Avan Jogiamax o rope

I think would look very interesting. Never seen a guy as gl as you with white hair much less with ur pheno
Brutal i thought my pheno was bad

Brutal i thought my pheno was bad
it's not the worst because ur pretty light, just saying never seen somebody try white hair outside of gordan ryan so i think itd be interesting

it's not the worst because ur pretty light, just saying never seen somebody try white hair outside of gordan ryan so i think itd be interesting
Do u think i can pull it off

Do u think i can pull it off
possibly, this guy got white hair and i think he looks better, although older as well. Looks like an anime character type shit innit

• +1
Mirin brows and thick hair . Maybe just a lil bit , very subtle if anything

• +1
i don't think it will, your hairs already fine with your face​

• +1
Dyeing always looks artifical