Will I die from the virus if my immune system is suppressed?

G

gargomel

Iron
My immune system is fucked up because of my autoimmune disease. I don't know if I can survive a possible viral infection and my tonsils are sore and swollen right now. I'm hoping for antiviral drugs but I don't know how effective they will be. Is there anyone with a high IQ who is knowledgeable?

go to the doctor nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, cooldude1231 and gargomel
My immune system is fucked up because of my autoimmune disease. I don't know if I can survive a possible viral infection and my tonsils are sore and swollen right now. I'm hoping for antiviral drugs but I don't know how effective they will be. Is there anyone with a high IQ who is knowledgeable?
Why take any type injection if you already have a bad immune system I don’t get it

How are your going to possibly fight off the virus that’s being put into your body

• +1
Reactions: gargomel
Why is your immune system supressed buddy

• +1
Reactions: gargomel
Why is your immune system supressed buddy
I have an autoimmune disease called ulcerative colitis, in which the immune system attacks healthy intestinal cells. Since the cause of the disease is unknown, treatment is aimed at suppressing the immune system, which brings with it a number of problems.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231

Users who are viewing this thread

Back