will i fuck up my health by running 25mg mk677 250 test 6.25 aromasin and 40mg accutane every other day

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
is it too much or am i good

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
imo
age is pretty relevent here
you probably wont need AI with 250 test
take precautions with mk677 - cinammon supplement, berberine, whatever
idk anything about accutane

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
imo
age is pretty relevent here
you probably wont need AI with 250 test
take precautions with mk677 - cinammon supplement, berberine, whatever
idk anything about accutane
im 18 i want the ai so the test doesnt crush my growth plates

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
why are you taking accutane then retard
Because i get fucking bad acne nigger the ai should keep plates open even with accutane

i mean for my liver and heart tho is it bad prob ima do a blood test soon but still idk

cycled mk677 for 6 months w no side effects 💀 same with aromasin while i did have moderate-severe joint and bone pain time to time but its tolerable. be very very careful w test

at 18 its over for height just drop the AI

is it too much or am i good
ur cooked at 18 just give up on height growth plates are closed, now that opens up a lot of opportunities, run 500mg of test, 250 is basically sport TRT so useless, use the AI when needed symptoms of higher estro etc or just use a little per week, 20mg of Accutane is enough, and get urself a good PCT, run MK only if you have troubles eating enough or you wanna increase your baseline physique.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
ur cooked at 18 just give up on height growth plates are closed, now that opens up a lot of opportunities, run 500mg of test, 250 is basically sport TRT so useless, use the AI when needed symptoms of higher estro etc or just use a little per week, 20mg of Accutane is enough, and get urself a good PCT, run MK only if you have troubles eating enough or you wanna increase your baseline physique.
my paltes are still open i grew an inch in the last 3 months

my paltes are still open i grew an inch in the last 3 months
then you better get ANY AI this fucking week and if aromasin then take 25mg per day if you want to achieve anything, good dose of T3, high dose of HGH and MK

Also if height is your goal, delay the test and accutane

Also if height is your goal, delay the test and accutane
tbh im just trying to get whatever out of it i doubt ill get more than inch with heightmaxxing but every inch matters tbh

tbh im just trying to get whatever out of it i doubt ill get more than inch with heightmaxxing but every inch matters tbh
then delay all the other shit hop on a high dosage of an AI and do everything whilst you still can

bhai took my first dose of adex yesterday and got sleep paralysis twice :Comfy: is this a coincidence?

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
bhai took my first dose of adex yesterday and got sleep paralysis twice :Comfy: is this a coincidence?
yes my sleep paralysis didnt come from adex, came from MK+chugging the rest of my melatonin