Will I gain more weight if I eat at night?

gietol

gietol

Banned
I would like to take advantage of the opportunity of metabolism slowing down at night. Frankly, can anyone explain how scientific this is?

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Doesn't matter as much as u think it does. If u wanna gain weight, just eat more. If u wanna lose, just don't eat.

This nigga so retarded - iFunny Brazil

• JFL
Reactions: gietol
Doesn't matter as much as u think it does. If u wanna gain weight, just eat more. If u wanna lose, just don't eat.
I read somewhere that metabolism slows down by 20% at night, which is actually a reason for me to gain weight faster and load up on high calories at night.

I read somewhere that metabolism slows down by 20% at night, which is actually a reason for me to gain weight faster and load up on high calories at night.
just eat an extra piece of bread if u so worried about 20% metabolism fluctuations

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
just eat an extra piece of bread if u so worried about 20% metabolism fluctuations
jfl very low metabolism with metabolism slowing down at night and metabolism slowing down during sleep

jfl very low metabolism with metabolism slowing down at night and metabolism slowing down during sleep
idk what u just wrote bro, just eat more. u can close the thread now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and gietol
idk what u just wrote bro, just eat more. u can close the thread now
Eat more, thank you for your advice, but you should understand from the title that I am knowledgeable about this subject.

Eat more, thank you for your advice, but you should understand from the title that I am knowledgeable about this subject.
bro no hate, but I doubt you are even close to knowledgable in this subject. real knowledge here lies in simplicity, and its clear that if u just eat more, it will be fine. lets say ur daily maintenance caloric intake is 2,000. just eat a sandwich or smth, that's already like 200-300 calories. Idk what's so hard about gaining weight, just eat more. You don't even need willpower like fat people do when cutting weight. You just need to put more stuff in ur mouth. This 20% is volatile, different for everyone, and ultimately is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and gietol
bro no hate, but I doubt you are even close to knowledgable in this subject. real knowledge here lies in simplicity, and its clear that if u just eat more, it will be fine. lets say ur daily maintenance caloric intake is 2,000. just eat a sandwich or smth, that's already like 200-300 calories. Idk what's so hard about gaining weight, just eat more. You don't even need willpower like fat people do when cutting weight. You just need to put more stuff in ur mouth. This 20% is volatile, different for everyone, and ultimately is cope
I don't think it is easy to get 2000 calories or we don't live in the same country jfl, the economy in the country I live in is terrible and in a middle class family like me I try to get 2000 calories a day with all kinds of food. In fact, if I ate 3 burger kings, I could have completed this.

I don't think it is easy to get 2000 calories or we don't live in the same country jfl, the economy in the country I live in is terrible and in a middle class family like me I try to get 2000 calories a day with all kinds of food. In fact, if I ate 3 burger kings, I could have completed this.
okay, i get it now. I live in america, 2000 calories here is so easy to get that I sometimes have to skip dinner cuz I alr reached that. see if u can afford protein powder, and do some at-home exercises to build muscles

• +1
okay, i get it now. I live in america, 2000 calories here is so easy to get that I sometimes have to skip dinner cuz I alr reached that. see if u can afford protein powder, and do some at-home exercises to build muscles
It is not possible for me to gain muscle without doing dirty bulk because I am quite skinny and by increasing my calories, I gained 6 lbs in 1 month.

It is not possible for me to gain muscle without doing dirty bulk because I am quite skinny and by increasing my calories, I gained 6 lbs in 1 month.
fuck bro, thats brutal. ok, just eat rice and bread. that should be the cheapest ngl.

• +1
fuck bro, thats brutal. ok, just eat rice and bread. that should be the cheapest ngl.
Yes, it is cheap, but I eat noodles because it takes a long time to cook. 10 packs a day equals 3200 calories and it helped me gain weight.