will i get banned from .is if i’m not celibate?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
title. i don’t want to describe myself as “not an incel” and explain my fakecel life to them just to not be accepted into the website

• +1
Reactions: sandhog and USERΝAME
They won’t accept you if you say you aren’t celibate

They won’t accept you if you say you aren’t celibate
so basically that entire website is an incel cesspool? no fakecels allowed? no slay story threads?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
title. i don’t want to describe myself as “not an incel” and explain my fakecel life to them just to not be accepted into the website
Damn how many incel forums do you need

so basically that entire website is an incel cesspool? no fakecels allowed? no slay story threads?
No fakecels , no slay stories , nothing like that , only incels

yes nigga, its the fucking name of the website

yes they also ban you if you say pretty much anything

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Looksmax.org mogs that hellhole to oblivion.

Thank you guys for the replies. I am never touching that website, why is anyone even on there?

Only an incel with negative reputation would say otherwise.
I don't care if I have a negative rep, that literally doesn't mean anything. Also, I'm proud of being an incel.

"Guys a girl looked at me for 0.1 seconds"
>Banned forever
Yeah and I thought .org was somewhat distasteful, I couldnt imagine that website being anything other than an absolute cesspool echo chamber of incels jerking themselvs off to fantasies of raping women

I don't care if I have a negative rep, that literally doesn't mean anything. Also, I'm proud of being an incel.
Means your content recieves very little positive support or reinforcement in proportion to your post count. Dnrd your posts suck balls and no one cares about them. Applies to me too since I also post dogshit noone cares about

Looksmax.org mogs that hellhole to oblivion.
neither site is good but .is has way too strict moderation, there’s no free speech on that shithole, every account i had there got permabanned

• +1
Reactions: Madridista