will i get carded? snus cels gtfih

hybobu

hybobu

just fucking kill me
i want to get nic pouches u18

if i get carded at checkout ill just try a different site

im more worried about getting carded at delivery, but what i need to do in the first place is get the nigga to NOT knock and put the parcel somewhere else, any guarantee i can get him to do this if i order from somewhere like here? vapestreams.co.uk

will this be good enough?

if i get caught i will order with a random name and say either i dont know who this is or its a friends' parcel i let him order here

also how will the packaging be? guarantee discreet or will it say vapes vaping llc 18+🔞

thanks

this is their age verification btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
just buy it from a shop and say you dont have your id

i do not look over 18 and ive not seen anything more than 12mg in shop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and VHD
I would always buy cigarettes and hard liquor like vodka at 16 and rarely get asked for id, if they asked i just said i dont have it with me

Don't do that quit drugs

I would always buy cigarettes and hard liquor like vodka at 16 and rarely get asked for id, if they asked i just said i dont have it with me
would not happen in the uk tbh, i also just want more than 12mg and some shit brand

Cope

Need to mog the cashier and she has to be young girl

Or just a young guy

i want to get nic pouches u18

if i get carded at checkout ill just try a different site

im more worried about getting carded at delivery, but what i need to do in the first place is get the nigga to NOT knock and put the parcel somewhere else, any guarantee i can get him to do this if i order from somewhere like here? vapestreams.co.uk

will this be good enough?
View attachment 3239573

if i get caught i will order with a random name and say either i dont know who this is or its a friends' parcel i let him order here

also how will the packaging be? guarantee discreet or will it say vapes vaping llc 18+🔞

thanks

this is their age verification btw
View attachment 3239555
@kaligula567 was a snus conisur however the hell u spell that shit

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Flinderator83
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite
@kaligula567 was a snus conisur however the hell u spell that shit
yeah but he said on one of his alts he would get it delivered from a balkan nigga, i cba

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Flinderator83
cope about what
and they were all 40 yr old foids
Women are retarded doesn't count

And you must not have actually looked babyfaced I get fucked over a lot without a reliable spot

And you must not have actually looked babyfaced I get fucked over a lot without a reliable spot
its a 50/50 in store, they over dont give a fuck or are on top of everything

yeah but he said on one of his alts he would get it delivered from a balkan nigga, i cba
boyo you got some snus on hand frfr my birds need nicotine

well there was also some mid 20s indian-looking guy who asked me for id and then i said i dont have it and he gave it to me anyways and told me to "take it as a compliment" that he asked me. gay ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just find an ethnic store owner

They tend to not care and just give it to anyone :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and VHD
  • +1
WHSmith have them in an openable cabinet.
Grab a few containers and dip

• JFL
Just find an ethnic store owner

They tend to not care and just give it to anyone :feelsgood:
bro these pajeets have the lowest strength dogshit anyway

• JFL
WHSmith have them in an openable cabinet.
Grab a few containers and dip
uk right? yeah ive seen bnm also have them open but its right next to the tills where employees can see that, if it were more in an actual isle or someshit id do that tbh, not that snus is expensive its so cheap

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
uk right? yeah ive seen bnm also have them open but its right next to the tills where employees can see that, if it were more in an actual isle or someshit id do that tbh, not that snus is expensive its so cheap
Yeah UK.

WHSmiths is best as the cabinets are pretty far from the tills and the employees don't really give a shit.

Yeah UK.

WHSmiths is best as the cabinets are pretty far from the tills and the employees don't really give a shit.

yeah another problem would be none of these shops are close to me

• +1
View attachment 3239976
yeah another problem would be none of these shops are close to me
NAH

SWINDON HAHAHAH

THATS FUCKING MENTAL

A LOOKSMAX INCEL WHO RESIDES IN SWINDON JFL

if you're ever on the train, you'll find that almost all largish train stations have a WHSmiths.

NAH

SWINDON HAHAHAH

THATS FUCKING MENTAL

A LOOKSMAX INCEL WHO RESIDES IN SWINDON JFL

if you're ever on the train, you'll find that almost all largish train stations have a WHSmiths.
im not in swindon just googled whsmith nic pouches

• +1
go up to local boss man “yo boss can i get them 8mg zyns appreciate it “ and he’s got you, quit stressing in the uk any local will serve to you without id

go up to local boss man “yo boss can i get them 8mg zyns appreciate it “ and he’s got you, quit stressing in the uk any local will serve to you without id
i got a site that doesnt id on site or delivery, and goes to 50mg and a couple more too which are a bit more expensive but with more variety, coming tmr :love: