Will I get lean from kickboxing?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
I wanted to learn a bit of martial arts and tone down some weight.
This is how practice usually goes:
We start at 6pm, we run around 20-25 laps around the sports hall, around 75 x 25 meters.
After that we practice sprinting (essentially starting from point 1, sprinting to point 2, going back to point one, sprinting to the end, and then sprinting back)
We warm up and start the actual practice. Usually training flexibility, speed and technique, punching, kicking or a combination of both, usually in sets of 10 till 7pm.
We practice every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6pm till 7pm.
If I maintain a diet if eating what my mom makes, in smaller portions and cutting off junk food, will I be able to get lean in like 3-4 maybe 5 months?

• +1
Reactions: matka
just know ur usual caloric maintnance and stay around it or a bit lower , if u wil go lower ur maintnance u d be just killing ur body . Another tip , be patient and drink water a lot , dont go over 1 liter each hour cuz u will just get kidney failure . Stop drinking when your pee is transparant . This is kinda a healthy guide to become lean without ''f''ing up ur body and overall health . and be consistent with ur kickboxing training its good . and just do fasting , it helps burn the old fats kinda and flesh out toxines from ur body . Try to eat a meal high in protein after ur workouts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sokarexo