Funkytown media halo

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Are u a filipino? Answer me nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 5892, rand anon and 3 others
Hi uncle yes I'am filipino
Nice. Are u in the philippines? There are lots of filipinos here @IncelsBraincels @johncruz12345 @bigjuicy @Kingcel32
Rate this filipino guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigjuicy, Deleted member 5892 and Kingcel32
Nice. Are u in the philippines? There are lots of filipinos here @IncelsBraincels @johncruz12345 @bigjuicy @Kingcel32
Rate this filipino guys
we're getting outnumbered

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Rate this filipino guys
Im in Australia just Im going to download tinder see if I can smash some white puusay thats why I wanted to know if I can get matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 20618
Im in Australia just Im going to download tinder see if I can smash some white puusay thats why I wanted to know if I can get matches
well download tinder and try. Personally i think u wont get any matches or very little tbh u dont have the most appealing face ur bloated, prey eyes (no eye brows) and ur ethnic. How tall are u?

Were the same but im 17 and ur prob old af
Filipinos like is will always be incel in the west unless we are hapa bro. Im in the left and its basically over for me in canada. Just get rich from austrailian work and go back to the philippines like i will. We can go to the poor village areas and get ourselves a NICE FERTILE VIRGIN 16 YEAR OLD FILIPINA WIFE
40F323AF CF72 46A2 914C 2639A9AE81F8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Mouthbreath
well download tinder and try. Personally i think u wont get any matches or very little tbh u dont have the most appealing face ur bloated, prey eyes (no eye brows) and ur ethnic. How tall are u?

Were the same but im 17 and ur prob old af
Filipinos like is will always be incel in the west unless we are hapa bro. Im in the left and its basically over for me in canada. Just get rich from austrailian work and go back to the philippines like i will. We can go to the poor village areas and get ourselves a NICE FERTILE VIRGIN 16 YEAR OLD FILIPINA WIFE
View attachment 1828509
Damn bro your considered pogi in the philippines im 5'3 in height 34 years old just got here in Australia wanted to see if I can try white pussay only had filipinas my entire life tired of it I want some Puti girl. I dont believe its over for you bro

• +1
Rate this filipino guys
You forgot me 😭😭😭

• Love it
Damn bro your considered pogi in the philippines im 5'3 in height 34 years old just got here in Australia wanted to see if I can try white pussay only had filipinas my entire life tired of it I want some Puti girl. I dont believe its over for you bro
>5'3
>filipino
>ugly

It's over for you my guy 😹🤙😹🤙😹🤙

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, gymmaxedhorse, MrGlutton and 1 other person
puti girls are impossible for us dude. I cant get a girlfriend in canada and im 5'5 so were the same height pretty much. We can just pay for village girls man we go get rich and we fuck 16 year old FILIPINA VIRGINS does that sound ggood to u or what

• JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics
puti girls are impossible for us dude. I cant get a girlfriend in canada and im 5'5 so were the same height pretty much. We can just pay for village girls man we go get rich and we fuck 16 year old FILIPINA VIRGINS does that sound ggood to u or what
Already have my bro but she wasnt a virgin im tired of pinay bro want to try puti have you tried puti bro?

I remember you like 1-2 year ago and you havent done anything to looksmax. Congratulation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 5892, Mouthbreath and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Yes u will do ok, but not great

you can, with old landwhale, and fooling them you want to settle

Mob Boss in Slums of Manila

Bro you'll be a giga Chang in GRINDR not sure if anywhere else tho

ITS DEF OVER IN THE WEST BUT GOD DAMN MIRIN UR LOW INHIB HARD

You look like every ugly Asian gangster in a movie ever. Could fuck trannies tho

Unfortunately probably not

yeah slayer get that jb white

Good news boyos i got myself a date not from tinder though