Will I go bald?

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
My dad is legit bald but my moms side has absolutely 0 balding men (ecuadorian, so prob inca genes there). I believe everyone on my dad's side is balding badly (jfl subhuman curry genes) so idk if itll happen to me. Im 19 rn, going to be 20 in 2 months, with a 2.75 head with straight across hairline. My scalp density is low, but my body hair is as well (patchy af beard). I heard that the maternal grandpa is what matters, which is what i hope is true, but i also heard other factors come into play which worries me. I dont notice any shedding since like i was almost 18, where i shed hair when i was growing it out long and also severely depressed (even shed pubic hair). And it wasnt a norwood pattern shed either. Guys, what are the chances that i go bald?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
post pics
IMG 20210406 190837  01

this was me maybe about a month ago where i buzzed. I forgot to mention i also have seb derm which is dandruff on the scalp which i scratch a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 13367
Focus on marasalvatruchamaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
View attachment 1195618
this was me maybe about a month ago where i buzzed.
Looks like a solid nw0 with okay-ish density.
Its unlikely that your hairline will recede but you may thin out so I'd keep an eye out for changes in hair texture/density.
Usually mpb genes on one side of the family are enough to cause hair loss

• Love it
Indians have the least common balding out of all caucasians and best hair quality. Unlucky :feelswah:

Looks like a solid nw0 with okay-ish density.
Its unlikely that your hairline will recede but you may thin out so I'd keep an eye out for changes in hair texture/density.
Usually mpb genes on one side of the family are enough to cause hair loss
thanks man, i have pretty poor density all over so ill probably start microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Nigga are you Latin and curry
kind of cool

• Love it
Bald isn’t binary. Some go fully bald some just have recession. There’s no guarantee that you’ll be fully bald like your dad but if you have those genes you can expect to lose some hair as you age

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 10615
Better to be safe and start on fin as soon as you notice recessing

• +1
You can increase hair density by using castor oil (ricinoleic acid) to increase aromatase expression, and rosemary oil to inhibit dht.

Dandruff could be sign of zinc or copper deficiency, so try taking zinc picolinate on empty stomach in the morning, at least one hour before a meal.

• +1
Latino and curry? Wow

• +1
Latino and curry? Wow
this actually kinda relates to what we talked about earlier jfl. So my mom thought my dad was italian and then regretted it when she found it hes curry LOL. I overheard her talking about this to someone else

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
this actually kinda relates to what we talked about earlier jfl. So my mom thought my dad was italian and then regretted it when she found it hes curry LOL. I overheard her talking about this to someone else
sarcastic nicholas cage GIF

@AcneScars @volcelfatcel @Chadeep med boys keep winning

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8165, AcneScars and 5 others
What's your psl?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
What surgeries are u considering
rhino, buccal fat removal if my cheek genetics are subhuman after low bf, undereye filler if topical fat increasers are a cope, and maybe laser eye color surgery to exoticmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
rhino, buccal fat removal if my cheek genetics are subhuman after low bf, undereye filler if topical fat increasers are a cope, and maybe laser eye color surgery to exoticmaxx
Topical far increasers?

• +1
  • So Sad
Latino and Curry is the best mix out there

• Love it
if u see it happening hop on fin

• +1