Will I grow more? I'm 5'6 and turned 16 a month ago

A

AvgMlad

Iron
I turned 16 a month ago and I'm 5'6. My brother who's 2 years older than me is 5'7 and he stopped growing at 16. I was 5'4 at start of 15. I'm pretty stressed about it. My mom and Dad are short (5'2, 5'4) but my uncles and grandad from mom's side are kinda tall(range b/w 5'9-6ft). I'd be happy with 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
get on hgh/mk677 and aromasin asap

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Sondern, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
aromasin time buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
What time did you start puberty? I started puberty at 11.5 and finished growing at 17. At 16 i was 178cm now i'm done growing at 181cm

get on hgh/mk677 and aromasin asap
Then stack that with pharma HGH if you want notable results for your age, even then lucky if you get 2 inches

Why would he use that assuming he is not growth hormone deficient? What about side effects like increased organs, fucked up endocrine system, etc? There is no way you would grow taller if your genetic code says 5'6 and you have normal development (not stunted)
Eat well, sleep well, time will tell

Absolute stupidity. Go to the doctor and get your blood test if you think you are suffering a deficit, but stay the hell away from it otherwise

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21863
What time did you start puberty? I started puberty at 11.5 and finished growing at 17. At 16 i was 178cm now i'm done growing at 181cm
I'm not quite sure. Does getting pubic hair mean you started puberty? If so, then I got them at 12.5. I didnt had armpit hair tho. I think I got them after 15. They're still pretty light (my dad is pretty hairy btw my legs are very hairy as well). I was never taught what puberty is. I'm still finding new things about it. Btw do you start ejaculating semen at start of puberty. I don't know but somehow I figured out masturbation by myself at age 9 but I never ejaculated at that time. The first time I ejaculated semen was few months before turning 14 and I was pretty scared because I thought I had damaged my penis that's why some white thing came out from it.

Why would he use that assuming he is not growth hormone deficient? What about side effects like increased organs, fucked up endocrine system, etc? There is no way you would grow taller if your genetic code says 5'6 and you have normal development (not stunted)

Absolute stupidity. Go to the doctor and get your blood test if you think you are suffering a deficit, but stay the hell away from it otherwise
Yeah I thought those were given to dwarfs or something because they're hormone deficient. I'm definitely not deficient or anything.

given your growth history you will be 5'7-5'8 range most likely. Hop on hgh/aromasin asap to surpass your natural limit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
given your growth history you will be 5'7-5'8 range most likely. Hop on hgh/aromasin asap to surpass your natural limit.
I was 5'6 at 15 5'7 at 19 brutal shit I regret not pinning pharma grade growth hormone like my life depended on it

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23115
I turned 16 a month ago and I'm 5'6. My brother who's 2 years older than me is 5'7 and he stopped growing at 16. I was 5'4 at start of 15. I'm pretty stressed about it. My mom and Dad are short (5'2, 5'4) but my uncles and grandad from mom's side are kinda tall(range b/w 5'9-6ft). I'd be happy with 5'9.
Go to the doctor and get your bone age checked

no, stay 5'6. Height doesnt matter bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and forevermirin
I was 5'6 at 15 5'7 at 19 brutal shit I regret not pinning pharma grade growth hormone like my life depended on it
5’5 at 15, hair under 5’10 at 20.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21863

HGH is used for idiopathic short stature aka short stature in abscence of a clear medical cause or deficiency. Problem is in OP’s case it’s usually used around age 11-14 for a decent gain in adult height. There are many studies that show it’s safe and is approved as long as you don’t go overboard or use for years on end. Problem is no doctor will give him HGH to be viable you have to be I think <5’3 projected adult height for males.

it depends on when you hit puberty tbh, i know some kids who were 5’10 in 8th grade and never grew again and also some kids who shot up like crazy from middle school

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall