Will I grow (serious answers)

D

dovsr

Iron
I've turned 17 this June and my height is around 178-179Cm. I cant xray, but I can give some specifics. I did not have a beard until around 4-5 months ago, and I still cant grow a lot of facial hair, but my lineage is hairy-ish. I started having some hair around my chest and nipples at around 4-5 months ago too, and I was around 172-174 Cms last year. I wish to be around 183-185 cm, is this possible and what are your recommendations on heightmaxxing?

I've turned 17 this June and my height is around 178-179Cm. I cant xray, but I can give some specifics. I did not have a beard until around 4-5 months ago, and I still cant grow a lot of facial hair, but my lineage is hairy-ish. I started having some hair around my chest and nipples at around 4-5 months ago too, and I was around 172-174 Cms last year. I wish to be around 183-185 cm, is this possible and what are your recommendations on heightmaxxing?
you could be. body hair is somewhat genetic but since you have chest hair youre probably done with most of puberty, maybe by the time you stop growing you will be that tall and if not you can definetely just fraud to there

ye op let me imagine your growth plate xray

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you could be. body hair is somewhat genetic but since you have chest hair youre probably done with most of puberty, maybe by the time you stop growing you will be that tall and if not you can definetely just fraud to there
I dont like lying tho, its just 2 inches. Is it too much for me 😭😭

depends on when you started puberty but probably not
How am I supposed to know that? Like if I was basically 5 feet at 13 and know I'm 5'9 at 16 am I done growing?, My brothers and father all are 5'11 and above, I also was always shorter than them at any age so just wondering if I'm fucked or I can still grow to 5'11 like my father or will I stay a manlet? I have grown an inch in the last few months from 5'8 to 5'9 if that matters

beard/hair can give you an idea but only way to know is with an x ray of the left wrist.

yeah but you can probably PE an inch or so, girth is relevant also
Ngl i need to do that or it's genuinely over for me
my girth is decent

Rn im testmax/dhtmaxxing (I'll do it for 6 months at most i think its cope)

Dawg u r good just be patient and have a good diet and lift weights

There are too many factors that can dictate if you're done growing for me to give a straight answer.

Tanner stage does not matter for height.

You can possibly grow at least another 1-2cm but I'd say have your expectations tempered in terms of height growth naturally. You could probably hit 180-181.5 cm but I can't predict the future. You most likely won't hit 183-185 cm naturally.

If you are willing to take hormones and hormone blockers in order to grow, then you should hit up @Vista or @enchanted_elixir for help.