Will I have to get a lobotomy?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I have become awakened to reality. I was deluded when I thought women wanted a wedding, a Prince Charming, or even a good looking, educated man.

In reality, women want a savage beast. One who kills and wreaks havoc on everyone. The woman may say to herself (and even believe it!): “I one day want a nice handsome man with a kind heart to marry and be mine forever” but the reality is that they don’t want this — not in the slightest.

Women want to be taken by a stranger at night and be raped brutally. Nothing turns a woman on more than knowing a stranger from the darkness came, like a ghost, and fucked her brains out and busted a fat nut in her and then disappeared like a gust of wind. The anonymity turns her on.

Violence, rage, bloodshed, and pain are the several different ways to a woman’s black, ugly, sour heart.

Farewell.

• +1
Reactions: Overthinker, Deleted member 23558, BearBoy and 1 other person
Shit, forgot what I was going to say, but here it is;

should I get a lobotomy? Because I cannot live with this knowledge. My girlfriend told me to slice her up (jokingly) when I took my knife out, but I know it wasn’t a joke.

I can’t live with this pain of knowing that evil trumps good.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23558 and Bashan
Transition MtF instead and inject the government sponsored E into the water to prettyboy-maxx the population and ascend all of us

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Transition MtF instead and inject the government sponsored E into the water to prettyboy-maxx the population and ascend all of us
He's a 6'4 mexican mascprettyboy, he can't.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and lordgandy2000
I am a doctor when it comes to my girl

• +1
Shit, forgot what I was going to say, but here it is;

should I get a lobotomy? Because I cannot live with this knowledge. My girlfriend told me to slice her up (jokingly) when I took my knife out, but I know it wasn’t a joke.

I can’t live with this pain of knowing that evil trumps good.
Evil always wins. Deal with it.

• JFL