Will i lose my hooding if i leanmax ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
???

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What hooding JFL

A bit,but hooding is overrated. Only praised by psl autists who compare supermodels facial ratios

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Elvisandreaa, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7753, StressShady and 1 other person
Yes, atleast some of it. Ive gone from 107 kg to 90 kg and ive lost a bit hooding but barely any. Loosing weight made my hooding more symmetrical though. So didnt looksmin my eye area. I still have quite a bit of leanmaxxing to do so i guess we'll se how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yes but it's better to be lean anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Danish_Retard
greycel moment
All Chad's I've know irl dont have hooded eyes. Most celebrities women swoon over dont have hooded eyes.
It's not a bad trait just not a big deal. Slight upper eyelid exposure is perfectly fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Danish_Retard, Tyronecell and 2 others
All Chad's I've know irl dont have hooded eyes. Most celebrities women swoon over dont have hooded eyes.
It's not a bad trait just not a big deal. Slight upper eyelid exposure is perfectly fine
Pct is more important i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
psl autists problems

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 10949
Pct is more important i think
The eyes ive seen women swoon over consist of this :
PCT
Light eyes combined with dark features
Thick eye lashes

Really light eyes plus darker features is all you need to have amazing eyes in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
What do you mean with hooded eyes? Hooded eyes are caused by a projecting supraorbital ridge, vertically narrow orbital socket, and neutrally tilted eyebrows. Obviously PFL, PFH, canthal tilt, and coloring + limal rings matter aswell.

What causes long palpebral fissure length? It is caused by the orbital socket which determines where the lateral canthus is located. So longer PFL=Vertically Narrow Horizontally wide orbital Sockets. vertically narrow orbital sockets = Hooded eyes aswell.

If you show me the chads you know, 100% sure they will have hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What do you mean with hooded eyes? Hooded eyes are caused by a projecting supraorbital ridge, vertically narrow orbital socket, and neutrally tilted eyebrows. Obviously PFL, PFH, canthal tilt, and coloring + limal rings matter aswell.

What causes long palpebral fissure length? It is caused by the orbital socket which determines where the lateral canthus is located. So longer PFL=Vertically Narrow Horizontally wide orbital Sockets. vertically narrow orbital sockets = Hooded eyes aswell.

If you show me the chads you know, 100% sure they will have hooded eyes.
20210119 135229

Shit image but only one I have of this dude.
Irl he has blue eyes plus tanned skin/black hair

View attachment 936639
Shit image but only one I have of this dude.
Irl he has blue eyes plus tanned skin/black hair
measure the distance from his supraorbital ridge to his upper eye. His eyes are hooded, and you can see the supraorbitals are also projected. Is Upper eyelid exposure the only thing you consider when talking about hooded eyes? JFL eitherway he has 1-2mm of UEE maximum.

His eye area isnt even poor except for his reccessed infraorbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
do the hoodingmaxxing thread with ice or cold water while leanmaxxing

you might even increase it

have you tried it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
measure the distance from his supraorbital ridge to his upper eye. His eyes are hooded, and you can see the supraorbitals are also projected. Is Upper eyelid exposure the only thing you consider when talking about hooded eyes? JFL eitherway he has 1-2mm of UEE maximum.

View attachment 936646
His eye area isnt even poor except for his reccessed infraorbital rims.
Nigga,are you retarded. Hooded eyes mean there is 0 upper eyelid exposure. That's why it's called HOODED.
And ik his eye area isnt poor, hes a chad

Last edited:

have you tried it?
I have slight assymetrical 'hooding' because of slight ptosis. one eye completely hooded other partially

idc about it tbh but I might do bleph one day.

• +1

have you tried it?
I have tried
It increase hooding but i dont do it daily
I need to do it daily for 2 months to see great results

• +1
Nigga,are you retarded. Hooded eyes mean there is 0 upper eyelid exposure. That's why it's called HOODED.
Nah
I have hooded eyes but still very very small uee

• +1
no

• +1
another greycel who thinks he knows all the terms and is high iq after joining 1week ago. I can requote what hooded eyes actually are
Hooded eyes are caused by a projecting supraorbital ridge, vertically narrow orbital socket, and neutrally tilted eyebrows.
Hooding does not mean 0 upper eyelid exposure, it means that the eyes appear protected and deep set. I have never heard anyone say that upper eyelid exposure is the only thing which determines to what extent someones eyes are hooded.

Mirin my PCT 0 Upper eyelid exposure eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
another greycel who thinks he knows all the terms and is high iq after joining 1week ago. I can requote what hooded eyes actually are

Hooding does not mean 0 upper eyelid exposure, it means that the eyes appear protected and deep set. I have never heard anyone say that upper eyelid exposure is the only thing which determines to what extent someones eyes are hooded.

View attachment 936660
Mirin my PCT 0 Upper eyelid exposure eyes?
Asian eyes cant really count as normal eyes
Too ugly and alien
And also they are too flat and buggy
Look like down syndrome

Asian eyes cant really count as normal eyes
Too ugly and alien
And also they are too flat and buggy
Look like down syndrome
Exactly my point. There is much more to hooding than upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Little to none, I lost 25 pounds in like 25 days and it affected none of my hooding

If you've had hooding for a while it'll stretch your skin, so even if you lose the fat, your hooding will kinda be like loose skin

• +1
  • +1
Hooding: Refers to how protected and hooded the eyes apear. This is caused by supraorbital ridge, orbital socket height, supraorbital projection and angle. Obviously, these features highly influence UEE, but just because someone has UEE doesnt mean that his eyes arent hooded. Deep set eyes are based on the projection of the infra,supra, and zygomatic bones.

Doesnt make sense debating with you since you have already learnt everything though.

• +1
How the fuck do u look like

They're hooded though lol. Are you confusing deep set and hooded?
They are not hooded
Hooded is by bone and fat

Asians have flat eyes
They are covered by a layer of skin

No you will not lost. i SEEN plenty of guys losing shit tons of weight and they eyes look same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21742 and Deleted member 10987
If your eyebrows are high set, it's yes

Little to none, I lost 25 pounds in like 25 days and it affected none of my hooding

If you've had hooding for a while it'll stretch your skin, so even if you lose the fat, your hooding will kinda be like loose skin
How did u manage that?