Will I lose my muscle after I stop using peptides

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
Thinking of running rad, mk and enclo as a pct, when I stop my cycle will I lose all my muscle?

Solution
D
I gained 20lbs of solid fucking muscle on ghrp-2 and lost like 10lbs after I ran out. Most depressing point in my life
although really itll be all the water weight
U think so? Pneumo managed to put on 8kg of solid muscle on rad alongside some water weight

Also mb for yday thanks for replying to this post top g

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
U think so? Pneumo managed to put on 8kg of solid muscle on rad alongside some water weight

Also mb for yday thanks for replying to this post top g
jfl, i remember seeing that thread and laughing so hard at the title

he claimed 26 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks...

do u have any idea what 26 pounds of added muscle looks like?

jfl, i remember seeing that thread and laughing so hard at the title

he claimed 26 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks...

do u have any idea what 26 pounds of added muscle looks like?
Maybe not 12kg but the improvement in his physique was impressive and noticeable nevertheless, the only thing we can observe is that he gained no body fat from before and after, and you also have to take proportions and fat storage genetics into account, 12kg of muscle will look different on you or me but maybe not on him yfm

Maybe not 12kg but the improvement in his physique was impressive and noticeable nevertheless, the only thing we can observe is that he gained no body fat from before and after, and you also have to take proportions and fat storage genetics into account, 12kg of muscle will look different on you or me but maybe not on him yfm
not worthy of suppressing ur natural test

looks natty even after his cycle jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
not worthy of suppressing ur natural test

looks natty even after his cycle jfl
Wouldn’t using a SERM negate the effects of suppression of natty test production tho? Like enclo

I did that cycle and got pretty good results:

Attachments

• images - 2023-12-02T011915.231.jpeg
    images - 2023-12-02T011915.231.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
I gained 20lbs of solid fucking muscle on ghrp-2 and lost like 10lbs after I ran out. Most depressing point in my life

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Solution
Still, 10lbs of solid muscle is a lot, did you stop working out or what?

Still, 10lbs of solid muscle is a lot, did you stop working out or what?
Tbh yeah. I went from an insanely optimized bulking routine to not working out and not eating enough. But still, I think that 10lbs was just water weight bc of how fast I lost it. I still recommend it tho it got me big asf and I grew like a inch in 1.5 months (not even the purpose of me taking the peptide, I wanted muscles)

• +1
Tbh yeah. I went from an insanely optimized bulking routine to not working out and not eating enough. But still, I think that 10lbs was just water weight bc of how fast I lost it. I still recommend it tho it got me big asf and I grew like a inch in 1.5 months (not even the purpose of me taking the peptide, I wanted muscles)
That’s great

Depends how far you go over your natural limit
Definitely not reached my natural potential but I don’t have the patience to meticulously gain one kilogram of muscle every year for the next 10 years to see my final natural state, i wanna enjoy a nice physique whilst I’m still young and shit innit

Definitely not reached my natural potential but I don’t have the patience to meticulously gain one kilogram of muscle every year for the next 10 years to see my final natural state, i wanna enjoy a nice physique whilst I’m still young and shit innit
Yeah u probs won't lose much if u just use it to get to natural limit

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks bro, nice physique btw, also does doing a PCT like Clomiphene help with maintaining all the muscle i gain?
I think hcg is the main pct drug. I think the impact pct will have on recovery time is probs overblown but reducing the amount of time post cycle where you are shut down will obvs help. But idk too much about it tbh I've never come off :lul:

• JFL