will i ruin my good maxilla growth if i get surgery for overbite?

No don't go to a bluepilled dentist that will do extractions.

Just ask them to line em up and give you a consult with a maxiofacial surgeon

Attachments

• 1600661460626.jpg
    1600661460626.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 60
best surgery imo:
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, goat2x and randomuser2407
look at the positives your life can't be that bad

No don't go to a bluepilled dentist that will do extractions.

Just ask them to line em up and give you a consult with a maxiofacial surgeon
thanks bro appreciated

If you have an overbite, you don't have good forward growth anyways, so no, it won't ruin your looks, it will only enhance them.
I did a double jaw surgery 2 years ago to fix a bad underbite, and I went from looking like an ogre to looking really good, definitely not chad or even chadlite, but slightly better than average still and the difference in attention and IOIs that I got from women after the surgery was huge.

oh innocent graycel save yourself before you rot on this website and realize your subhumanity
ive had girlfriends before im not incel i just want to improve my looks more and are you actually a curry

will i get doxed or someshit if i say what country im from how does this stuff work im new to most of this stuff what are the do's and dont's

If you have an overbite, you don't have good forward growth anyways, so no, it won't ruin your looks, it will only enhance them.
I did a double jaw surgery 2 years ago to fix a bad underbite, and I went from looking like an ogre to looking really good, definitely not chad or even chadlite, but slightly better than average still and the difference in attention and IOIs that I got from women after the surgery was huge.
im talking about ruining my face cause i have high set prominent wide cheeks bones and good undereye support i want to know if it will ruin that