Will I stop losing hair if I stop shampooing?

no, if you have dandruff or seb derm use prescription ketoconazole shampoo. If you are losing hair due to androgens get on finesteride.

Yes stop showering completely. If you have a natural diet, it won't be an issue.

• JFL
Reactions: TheReckons and Deleted member 24770
Reddit users joining this place is what killed it. It's square central now. No longer the underground cult with special knowledge and insight into frauding your genetics to be that little bit better.

Reddit users joining this place is what killed it. It's square central now. No longer the underground cult with special knowledge and insight into frauding your genetics to be that little bit better.
fraud genetics huh

tiktok users*

If you lose hair, see a dermatologist.

I hate Reddit I came from misc