Will I stunt growth with snake fast?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Let’s say for example I do the snake fast for 6 days out of the week and do a nutrient/carb refeed on Sunday every week. Will I stunt growth?

Take supplements

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I don't think so tbh, if anything it aids HGH release doesn't it?

• +1
No such thing as stunting growth unless you a drug addict and alcoholic. GENES

Age? If you're still a teen id eat in a slight surplus w healthy foods and focus on maxing natty hormones for good development

Indeed I bestow upon you The Tribes blessing. You shall grow into a giga chad indeed, brother.

• Love it
Age? If you're still a teen id eat in a slight surplus w healthy foods and focus on maxing natty hormones for good development

you overweight? If not I'd chill, focus on upping your caloric expenditure through exercise - do not cut your calories low and eat balanced whole foods.

you overweight? If not I'd chill, focus on upping your caloric expenditure through exercise - do not cut your calories low and eat balanced whole foods.
I’m heavily overweight Rn yea

I’m heavily overweight Rn yea
sheeit yeah I'd go through w that snake fast and then get into gymcelling. Being fat especially when developing can fck u you

• +1
sheeit yeah I'd go through w that snake fast and then get into gymcelling. Being fat especially when developing can fck u you
Yeah bro. Gonna drop to 170 and gymcel