Will injecting T or HGH or something similar have an impact on height or attractiveness at 15?

Wee Hours

Wee Hours

Iron
I am 15 turning 16 soon next year I am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the maximum attractiveness i can achieve. I read that unless you have a defiency it will barely help (don't know if this is proven) will it help and what should look into taking?

If you want to have clown's feet or no future sperm production, then you should give it a go

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, toptearmm and DianabolDownie
Don't fucking do this hormones and drugs will fuck up your body permanently and there is no going back. It doesn't even grant that big of an advantage anymore since roids are everywhere now.

How the fuck Will I cope with being 5'11 or 6 feet as an adult I am 5'8 currently

If you want to fuck up your hormones for the rest of your life, go ahead. Kids with some kind of deficiency are given HGH from an early age and it only gives them a few inches at best.

• JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8
How the fuck Will I cope with being 5'11 or 6 feet as an adult I am 5'8 currently

Women do prefer a 5'11 guy with good erections than an infertile 6'2

Women do prefer a 5'11 guy with good erections than an infertile 6'2
I probablu have a hgh defiency the was offering me treatment but my parents declined when i was 10 or something is there hope

I probablu have a hgh defiency the was offering me treatment but my parents declined when i was 10 or something is there hope

You're 5'8, no one will prescribe you a HGH treatment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Sweden, shit, it's over bro you'll be eternally framemoged
6 feet is what i Will reach optimistically (same height as my mother) and that is legit fucking short here girls fight over tall attractive guys

6 feet is what i Will reach optimistically (same height as my mother) and that is legit fucking short here girls fight over tall attractive guys
Even 6' in Northern France is somewhat short, I couldn't imagine that in Sweden

Is that you in your avi?
You can just wear 2 inch lifts at 6' to fraud 6'2, im 5'11 i fraud 6'1 by wearing lifts.
Look you are still young, eat lots of food, get 8-9 hours of sleep daily, play a lot of sport, and you wil reach full potential.

Last edited:
I am 15 turning 16 soon next year I am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the maximum attractiveness i can achieve. I read that unless you have a defiency it will barely help (don't know if this is proven) will it help and what should look into taking?
It will fuse your plates. Your estrogen likes to raise along with your t levels, so when you inject a bunch of synthetic t, it send your estrogen up significantly and that will fuse your plates. This can be prevented with an aromatase inhibitor but there are a whole bunch of other reasons you should not do it. Your hormones will be completely fucked if you screw with them at this stage.

Bro try to supply all your macro and micro needs ,"lift weights", practice sports. tell your mom you need 3 eggs, avocado brocoli all those things daily, eat like a savage without bloating, go out with your homies try to rise your T naturally.

Never take hormones. It just stops your natural production

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
LMAO at these bastards telling you not to do it. They wish they were 15. Salty cunts! Fucking do it lmao, if you are scared use lower dosages.

I was talking about HGH not test obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2756
listen to this on loop while you sleep

High iq users will understand.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
LMAO at these bastards telling you not to do it. They wish they were 15. Salty cunts! Fucking do it lmao, if you are scared use lower dosages.

I was talking about HGH not test obviously.
gl to op if he was to actually find real HGH for a decent price.

If you want to fuck up your hormones for the rest of your life, go ahead. Kids with some kind of deficiency are given HGH from an early age and it only gives them a few inches at best.

The biggest myth on internet

exogenous testosterone use will absolutely stunt your growth. This, I promise. and fast.

Go for the hgh leave the test for when you are a bit older

Just aromasin + mk 677 (or other HGH peptides) or HGH if you can afford. That wont fuck up you hormones

Inject E, it's your only chance for ascension.

dont inject before 18, just mew if ur 15