Will injecting test e at 15 stunt my growth?

no do it with no AI. pct with 50 mg clomid

• +1
Reactions: swedishchud
but fr dont do it you'll end up shortcel

• +1
yes if you do it without AI. but its hard to balance the dosages with eachother to make it work. why are you even taking test at that age anyway?

• +1
bc im ugly as shit and gym is my only cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
maybe, maybe not

maybe, maybe not
im thinking even sports trt with no AI is cooking your growth plates, trtcels with 1000-1500 ng/dl have e2 around 50 pg/mol

You’re actually retarded if you’re thinking about roiding at 15 if this isn’t bait. Your balls will be perpetually shriveled and your brain development will be extremely stunted. Your endocrine system will be fucked for life and you’ll need hrt forever. You’re 15 bro just fucking lift and sprint for hgh and test optimization. Also watch this vid jfl

• +1
only do it if ur prepared to take it until the end of puberty

• +1
You’re actually retarded if you’re thinking about roiding at 15 if this isn’t bait. Your balls will be perpetually shriveled and your brain development will be extremely stunted. Your endocrine system will be fucked for life and you’ll need hrt forever. You’re 15 bro just fucking lift and sprint for hgh and test optimization. Also watch this vid jfl

bro said test-e not tren, dbol, deca or other substances that impact brain development, your balls will go back to normal after pct, endocrine system will repair itself gradually overtime (MAYBE not back to 100% full function)

Only reason I wouldn't advise a 15yr old to hop on testosterone is that
High T = High E which means growth plate closure earlier. To combat this take AI's to nuke E2 but, nuking E2 may cause stunted brain development which means your gonna be low iq

If you stick to things like Testosterone, Anavar, Primo at safe doses when blasting.
You can cruise testosterone life. You just won't look like cbum which is fine lean athletic physqiue>>>

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ltnzoomerfag and swedishchud
bro said test-e not tren, dbol, deca or other substances that impact brain development, your balls will go back to normal after pct, endocrine system will repair itself gradually overtime (MAYBE not back to 100% full function)

Only reason I wouldn't advise a 15yr old to hop on testosterone is that
High T = High E which means growth plate closure earlier. To combat this take AI's to nuke E2 but, nuking E2 may cause stunted brain development which means your gonna be low iq

If you stick to things like Testosterone, Anavar, Primo at safe doses when blasting.
You can cruise testosterone life. You just won't look like cbum which is fine lean athletic physqiue>>>
Well written bhai