will Iose weight faster if I eat a small salad every hour, or by not eating at all?

Lucifer X

Lucifer X

Lyan ramec catya Zepar
by salad, I mean leaves and nothing else
IMG 20230916 1712104822

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Mrinfinityx
Solution
andy9432
Dry fasting will lose you the weight fast. As a former fatcel, i can vouch for dry fasting. Weighed 250lbs at my worst. Now 150lbs. Solely due to prolonged rolling dry fasts
Dry fasting will lose you the weight fast. As a former fatcel, i can vouch for dry fasting. Weighed 250lbs at my worst. Now 150lbs. Solely due to prolonged rolling dry fasts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and NumbThePain
Solution
Is there a way i can try fasting and actually follow through it till the end?like a motivational guide or something? xdd

i dont seem to have the will or the energy that is required, i am always hungry all the time lately and it pisses me off

Is there a way i can try fasting and actually follow through it till the end?like a motivational guide or something? xdd

i dont seem to have the will or the energy that is required, i am always hungry all the time lately and it pisses me off
There is no ifs buts or maybes, The first 2 weeks was hell on earth difficulty, however it is easier than water fasting atleast.
If u are a true looksmaxer you will get motivation solely of that. And dont call urself a LTN or whatever u are now. Because being fat makes any person unrateable.

The only regret is that i should've leanmaxed 10 years earlier. I wasted 26 years of my life being a fat pig.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher