will iran attack israel because of them assasinating their prezzi?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
starting world war 3

ye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
was just an accident like kobe bryant

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 52452
starting world war 3

ye
Wtf? Did Israel really decapitate the Persian head of state?

Let me visit Yahoo really quick. If it's true then good for Israel but bad for the rest of the world. More terrorist violence. Stay away from events, squares, and transits during holidays/peak travel times.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, standardcel, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Wtf? Did Israel really decapitate the Persian head of state?

Let me visit Yahoo really quick. If it's true then good for Israel but bad for the rest of the world. More terrorist violence. Stay away from events, squares, and transits during holidays/peak travel times.
Champions league final and euros is coming up soon

Champions league final is at Wembley in London 25th may

14th of June Munich is euros opening

And they said in the champions league before that there was an isis plan or somethn so they had extra security.

I don't go football so idc but do you think something could happen at those events?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Deleted member 52452
Israel is good. But. I don’t think they can control the weather. Chopper was in a remote. foggy mountain area.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Israel is good. But. I don’t think they can control the weather. Chopper was in a remote. foggy mountain area.
Maybe not them but their God can if they pray to him

This thread is letting me know who to ignore

So you claim.
Israeli news is the only media that claims he's officalyl dead BEFORE THE IRANIANS HAVE EVEN ANNOUNCED ANYTHING

Foggy mountains aren't difficult to navigate unless there's wind or issues with the helicopter itself

This is what they posted early this morning before the news broke out

20240519 130907

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, standardcel and Deleted member 31457
Israeli news is the only media that claims he's offical dead BEFORE THE IRANIANS WILL

Foggy mountains aren't difficult to navigate unless there's wind or issues with the helicopter itself

This is what they posted early this morning before the news broke out

View attachment 2930296
That has to be fake why tf would they post that to just expose themselves so they get blasted in return?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Champions league final and euros is coming up soon

Champions league final is at Wembley in London 25th may

14th of June Munich is euros opening

And they said in the champions league before that there was an isis plan or somethn so they had extra security.

I don't go football so idc but do you think something could happen at those events?
Highly doubt it security will be insane there

• +1
That has to be fake why tf would they post that to just expose themselves so they get blasted in return?
They always do this because they know nothing will happen happen to them. Hell, just look at the damage they've been doing for a few months

How come they were able to do twin towers and Manchester arena
Tbh I’m not really sure how they did Manchester they should have had insane security for that as well

• +1
They always do this because they know nothing will happen happen to them. Hell, just look at the damage they've been doing for a few months
Did they actually post that? Is that an official Israeli run account ?

• +1
Tbh I’m not really sure how they did Manchester they should have had insane security for that as well
It was a hoax according to Richard D Hall who is going to court cuz of a documentary he made proving his theory

• +1
Iran has millions of ethnicities who are against the regime. Think about the number of Azeris, Kurds who oppose it. Israel is a big ally of Azerbaijan and they need to help the separatists who live in itan

The Manchester attack. He thinks that no one died, they're all crisis actors and it was just a drill.

It sounds crazy but this guy is a normal bloke he ain't Alex Jones he provides extensive evidence and investigations.

I personally dunno tho cuz I too lazy to actually watch it

The Manchester attack. He thinks that no one died, they're all crisis actors and it was just a drill.

It sounds crazy but this guy is a normal bloke he ain't Alex Jones he provides extensive evidence and investigations.

I personally dunno tho cuz I too lazy to actually watch it
Was it a hoax / set up or was it real?

• +1
It’s a hoax he’s chilling in his palace now the media will paint him as saved from God when they fake find him somehwere

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 31457