Will it help me to do mewing at 18?

D

Deleted member 30019

chad on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
What is your problem? Either way, no.

What is your problem? Either way, no.
Somewhere around the age of 11, I don’t remember, my front baby tooth did not fall out from above, and it interfered with the growth of my molars. When my mother and I went to the dentist, he said it was normal, it would fall out on its own. As a result, it didn’t fall out and lasted a long time, and the front tooth in the back grew, so my palate is a little narrow. I'm 17 now I got braces six months ago, and the orthodontist said that in about half a year everything would fall into place. Then I’ll start doing mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 28896
Somewhere around the age of 11, I don’t remember, my front baby tooth did not fall out from above, and it interfered with the growth of my molars. When my mother and I went to the dentist, he said it was normal, it would fall out on its own. As a result, it didn’t fall out and lasted a long time, and the front tooth in the back grew, so my palate is a little narrow. When I was 17, I got braces six months ago, and the orthodontist said that in about half a year everything would fall into place. Then I’ll start doing mewing.
What do you reckon the mewing will do for you?
I mew but it's only to have a stable head-posture with no turkey neck, it doesn't alter bone structure.

What do you reckon the mewing will do for you?
I mew but it's only to have a stable head-posture with no turkey neck, it doesn't alter bone structure.
I think if I do this for at least 2 years, I will have a normal upper jaw.

btw muscles conquer bones

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 28896
I think if I do this for at least 2 years, I will have a normal upper jaw.

btw muscles conquer bones
If you think applying light pressure on your palate in your late-teens will alter your bone structure, I wish you good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019