• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Yes cuz you don't need it. you already have definition

your pheno makes your jaw retarded

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14166
Instead of the jaw, how about spending money to buy 2 ml filler for cheeks? You can have some 0.8 in your front-lower cheek and 0.2 in the back part of your zygos. It will give you a better ogee curve.

Do not overdo though. Or it will turn you gay. Especially zygomatic bones/upper-lateral cheek.

PS. Also, how about doing nothing, and just enjoy your good looks? We do not see your eyes. So, unless these are completely crooked, you are actually quite good looking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Instead of the jaw, how about spending money to buy 2 ml filler for cheeks? You can have some 0.8 in your front-lower cheek and 0.2 in the back part of your zygos. It will give you a better ogee curve.

Do not overdo though. Or it will turn you gay. Especially zygomatic bones/upper-lateral cheek.

PS. Also, how about doing nothing, and just enjoy your good looks? We do not see your eyes. So, unless these are completely crooked, you are actually quite good looking.
bro wtf youre so high iq , like you have a knack of seeing shit that other people cant damn are you a surgeon by any chance?
this is my eye area btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
bro wtf youre so high iq , like you have a knack of seeing shit that other people cant damn are you a surgeon by any chance?
this is my eye area btw View attachment 1439080
Ok, your eye area sucks in comparison to your godly jaw.
Slight eyelid asymmetry in the left eye. And in general your gaze looks tired.
The distance between eyes is a little too large. Try measuring yourself. You are looking for IPD to face width ratio.
But the tilt is good though.

IT IS GOOD, but it is just worse than your JAW. But overall, not much relevance.

As for your cheeks, i am not surgeon. Just look at your face yourself. Your lack volume in the front mid cheek, and it makes ogee curve kinda less pronounced than what it could be. So decide yourself.

But fillers in your jawline, especially if you do a lot, will not make your more handsome. It will 100% ogrify you. Proportions are most important, not separate parts of the face. Your jaw/chin are already maxxed-out for your face.

• +1
Ok, your eye area sucks in comparison to your godly jaw.
Slight eyelid asymmetry in the left eye. And in general your gaze looks tired.
The distance between eyes is a little too large. Try measuring yourself. You are looking for IPD to face width ratio.
But the tilt is good though.

As for your cheeks, i am not surgeon. Just look at your face yourself. Your lack volume in the front mid cheek, and it makes ogee curve kinda less pronounced than what it could be. So decide yourself.

But fillers in your jawline, especially if you do a lot, will not make your more handsome. It will 100% ogrify you. Proportions are most important, not separate parts of the face. Your jaw/chin are already maxxed-out for your face.
how bad is it bro ? my es ratio is 0.49

Calm down man, you re good looking.
You need not fillers, but diazepam... :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
are contacts advisable?????? what color would you advice????

post pics where u aren't sucking invisible cock

• JFL