Will just a few days of starving stunt my growth?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I’m trying to convince my parents to give my mk-677 back. I should have taken two pills today but they won’t give it back to me. I’m told my dad that I’m gonna starve for few days until they give it back. Starving for few days won’t stunt my growth right ? Since it’s not malnutrition. And how much kg can I lose from starving and hopping off creatine?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, ducksoover and looksmaxxing223
We got a website full of babies throwing tantrums for mummy and daddy to give back the drugs some indian told them to buy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5, Blud_99, shotgun_shells and 4 others
Just eat your fruits and veggies in a balanced diet

Just eat your fruits and veggies in a balanced diet
No I want to starve to show my parents that they can’t give me any restrictions just tell me few days won’t stunt my growth right??

I’m trying to convince my parents to give my mk-677 back. I should have taken two pills today but they won’t give it back to me. I’m told my dad that I’m gonna starve for few days until they give it back. Starving for few days won’t stunt my growth right ? Since it’s not malnutrition. And how much kg can I lose from starving and hopping off creatine?
nigga are you retarded?

No I want to starve to show my parents that they can’t give me any restrictions just tell me few days won’t stunt my growth right??
Just fucking eat behind their back in school or some shit like that for a few days

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
why tf would you starve yourself

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99
wierd ahh family