Will leanmaxxing ascend me to high tier normie at least ?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
I hope that yes. I am 30 % body fat. How much do i have to lose?

Attachments

• IMG_20210318_112305_4 (4).jpg
    IMG_20210318_112305_4 (4).jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 101
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, BigNigga69, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
normie yeah but with that philtrum, nose, lips and balding you aren't making it to htn

Is your hairline receding? Address that asap. Fin and fucking Hair transplant. Maybe by the time you aren't fat you will actually have a decent hairline if you get HT now. Also are u ginger? MT2 and hair dye can help uncuck your pheno if so.

You would be at least Normie if you address all that and get lean I would say. Maybe higher if you have decent bones, but we can't tell. Doesn't matter anyway, being that fat Is super unhealthy.

How old are you and how tall are you? Honestly bro you need to lose some weight and do some shit ASAP. No offense but currently you look like a textbook 27 year old mothers basement basement dweller, the gamer headphones really add to that look as well.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and 5'8manlet
190 cm and 25 years
Is your hairline receding? Address that asap. Fin and fucking Hair transplant. Maybe by the time you aren't fat you will actually have a decent hairline if you get HT now. Also are u ginger? MT2 and hair dye can help uncuck your pheno if so.

You would be at least Normie if you address all that and get lean I would say. Maybe higher if you have decent bones, but we can't tell. Doesn't matter anyway, being that fat Is super unhealthy.

How old are you and how tall are you? Honestly bro you need to lose some weight and do some shit ASAP. No offense but currently you look like a textbook 27 year old mothers basement basement dweller, the gamer headphones really add to that look as well.

don't think so
your hairline is bad.

190 cm and 25 years
Oh nice height. Ya just address the balding ASAP if you haven't already. Can you get HT and get on FIN? If you can I can see you ascending pretty well. If you fix the balding, put on some muscle and lose the shit weight, maybe fix your pheno if your ginger.

But 25 dude hurry TF up you running out of time.

don't think so
your hairline is bad.

I am not ginger also. I send second photo.

Attachments

• 20210923_225342 (2).jpg
    20210923_225342 (2).jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 94
Oh nice height. Ya just address the balding ASAP if you haven't already. Can you get HT and get on FIN? If you can I can see you ascending pretty well. If you fix the balding, put on some muscle and lose the shit weight, maybe fix your pheno if your ginger.

Ascend to what level?

Until what age do i have time?

Until what age do i have time?
Idk bruh no way of knowing really. It just seems like people don't make very big changes in their life after a certain age. Brain loses neuroplasticity, and it's harder to find the motivation and shit. People get stuck in their ways, T level drop etc. But people have ascended at ages even older than you so it's not over.

Idk bruh no way of knowing really. It just seems like people don't make very big changes in their life after a certain age. Brain loses neuroplasticity, and it's harder to find the motivation and shit. People get stuck in their ways, T level drop etc. But people have ascended at ages even older than you so it's not over.
What PSL would you rate me right know and SMV considering my height?

Yes, like 1 psl higher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787