Will lifting weights at 14 stunt growth?

O

oreomogs

Iron
I'm 14 and 170 cm my dad's 185 and my mom's 165. I squat 55 kg and deadlift 57 should I tone it down? Work out 3 times a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alekspolska88, child__ and 4lt.Real
no you dumb fuck where did you heard that

• +1
Reactions: child__ and 4lt.Real
Dont do squats and deadlift it compresses ur spine

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and midlatinocel
bro so who tf do I listen to

GTFO here. Jesus you're 14. This site will rot ur brain.

I'm 14 and 170 cm my dad's 185 and my mom's 165. I squat 55 kg and deadlift 57 should I tone it down? Work out 3 times a week
no it won't it made me grow and i workout 5-6 times a week but i would avoid deadlifting for now if you are new to the gym do some other lower back exercise

it can but if you work out 3x/week its not going to be noticeable just dont do dead lifts most pointless exercise

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
just dont do compression lifts like squats

or be a retard ogre and lift 500kg and break your spine

no it won't it made me grow and i workout 5-6 times a week but i would avoid deadlifting for now if you are new to the gym do some other lower back exercise
Why avoid deadlifts ? If u do it with proper form isnt that bad for ur lower back

Why avoid deadlifts ? If u do it with proper form isnt that bad for ur lower back
beginners should not hop on it instantly i made that mistake and hurt my back not worth it or dont be like me and do deadlifts just be smart with it

beginners should not hop on it instantly i made that mistake and hurt my back not worth it or dont be like me and do deadlifts just be smart with it
nah i've been slowly building up my weights for 2 years i'm not rly new

avoid compound lifts till ur more grown, u could bench without affecting growth but avoid injuries at all costs

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
so if I don't get injured i'm chill?
ur good in general but you can completely avoid deadlifting and still make gains, its a high risk movement for back injuries with not so much benefit except ego

but yeah spinal injuries could be really bad for growth

• +1
Reactions: child__
nah just avoid heavy deadlift and squats in case of back injury heavy benching is fine though

• +1
Bros 14 on .org :lul:

overrrrr

Bros 14 on .org :lul:

overrrrr
its only begun for us perfect time to find this forum mfs always cry about not mewing while developing or missing out on some shit while developing its a jackpot

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
ur good in general but you can completely avoid deadlifting and still make gains, its a high risk movement for back injuries with not so much benefit except ego

but yeah spinal injuries could be really bad for growth
ego part very true I deadlifted 100kg when I was 13 just because I thought it was cool to lift 3 digits and never deadlifted again

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Better don't risk it, wait to be at least 17, also ur name is great

• +1
Reactions: oreomogs
Thank you to everyone here, I truly appreciate it.

its only begun for us perfect time to find this forum mfs always cry about not mewing while developing or missing out on some shit while developing its a jackpot
What should I do at my age?

it was confirmed long time ago that its cope. If you are scared of "compressing" your spine like when lifting just get on pull up bar after workout and decompress for couple minutes.

• +1
Should I start mewing and buy a mewing ring? Im 14

Deadlift wr holder are both above 190cm, i am 195cm and do powerlifting jfl , just use submaximal % and dont fuck up form or ur not gonna ever grow up

Deadlift wr holder are both above 190cm, i am 195cm and do powerlifting jfl , just use submaximal % and dont fuck up form or ur not gonna ever grow up
what does submaximal % mean?

do swimming or you will injury spine and shoulders

All bodybuilders have a broken shoulder, they can't fight, they are unhealthy, their penises usually don't get erect.

All bodybuilders have a broken shoulder, they can't fight, they are unhealthy, their penises usually don't get erect.
its all correct but not about penises. natty training incrases testosterone. i trained in gym 1month ago and i could fap 8 times per day, now i quit gym and cant even reach 3 times:feelswhy:

its all correct but not about penises. natty training incrases testosterone. i trained in gym 1month ago and i could fap 8 times per day, now i quit gym and cant even reach 3 times:feelswhy:
there are no natty in gyms maybe young ones but all 21+ gymrats on roid even small ones

Lifting at 14 is a useless endeavour, you are better off doing cardio, you dont have enough test production to grow any significant amount of muscles at that age

idk, in russia i could say that its only 5% of all builders in gym
russian's avarage t levels around 600 700 they dont even need

what does submaximal % mean?
1rm 100kg 2rm 95kg 3rm 90kg 5rm 85kg, dont do rm but do volume worl with ligther %, such as max sets u can perform with 75% of 1rm for 6 reps, this is all exemplified and i used 100kg just for a symbolic number

1rm 100kg 2rm 95kg 3rm 90kg 5rm 85kg, dont do rm but do volume worl with ligther %, such as max sets u can perform with 75% of 1rm for 6 reps, this is all exemplified and i used 100kg just for a symbolic number
Oh ok, I don't do 1rm anyways, I do 57 for 5 reps and 5 sets, thank you

Lifting at 14 is a useless endeavour, you are better off doing cardio, you dont have enough test production to grow any significant amount of muscles at that age
what cardio should I do? sprints or what