Will low body fat 10-12 change anything if you have average body fat 15-18?

negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
will your face look more defined and less puffy or is it cope?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
IMG 4749

It might, but good luck maintaining 10% BF.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
depends on your facial bones

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Answer the question bitch ass nigga
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR DUMB ASS QUESTION, NOW PUT ON THIS BRA AND PANTY SET I BOUGHT YIU AND GET TO SUCKY SUCKY MY PP PP

depends on your facial bones
well after a run or a workout my face looks more defined, will it look that way if I maintain a low body fat is what I’m asking

• +1
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR DUMB ASS QUESTION, NOW PUT ON THIS BRA AND PANTY SET I BOUGHT YIU AND GET TO SUCKY SUCKY MY PP PP
Kys faggot schizo nigger

well after a run or a workout my face looks more defined, will it look that way if I maintain a low body fat is what I’m asking
yeah will change, loosing water weight will also change your face

losing body fat will make a change no matter what what proof do you need
Well of course but I wonder how much of a change will it make facially going from normal body fat to lean body fat

Yes, but it will be extremely hard to maintain without drugs if your set point isn’t already lean.

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Yes, but it will be extremely hard to maintain without drugs if your set point isn’t already lean.
I’m naturally lean, but no visible abs and shit

it changes fucking everything, esp when you start going below 15, every prevent makes insane diff. don’t mentally masturbate (like me) and just lose fat (i will continue to mentally masterbaye while loosing weight) but don’t cope with seeing if it’s worth dropping the bf. it is

• +1
Reactions: timid and negawattlol
it changes fucking everything, esp when you start going below 15, every prevent makes insane diff. don’t mentally masturbate (like me) and just lose fat (i will continue to mentally masterbaye while loosing weight) but don’t cope with seeing if it’s worth dropping the bf. it is
Can you post examples bruv

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Obviously not only psl autists believe that do you really think normal people will even notice a change

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and noodlelover
If u have potantial you will ascend sm

If you are boneless then you are boneless no bf will change that
I was speaking in general regarding normies. Should’ve understood that 90 percent of .org is boneless.

My bad

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
will your face look more defined and less puffy or is it cope?
Yeah generally every single percent point of body fat lost gets more and more noticeable as you go down, like the difference between 30% bf and 20% bf is nowhere near the same as difference between 20% bf and 10% bf

• +1
Not cope. Achieve this range of leanness to be good looking enough to get rejected for your personality/height/income/voice/status.

msdtamr_ec045-2000-6439de28691f4cd38461306921fc39ca.jpg
chris1.jpg