Will making my kids in a lab make them PSL gods?

gr34ter

gr34ter

Master
Serious question, if I get my sperm into some DNA clinic in like China or whatever the fuck couldn't they alter it so he's like 6'3, hunter eyes no balding/recessive genes, high iq etc (prime human)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Chintuck22 and LooksThinker
obv impossible,you need to rape a chad and take his sperm

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and gr34ter
obv impossible,you need to rape a chad and take his sperm
im gonna make asian dudes work day and night to figure out how to make my kid into homelander and theres nothing the UN or WHO can do to stop me

i need to settle down with a 6,3 vouge supermodel woman to save my genes

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Its fucking funny how everyone thinks that chad kids going to grow up chads when in reality most psl god's parents are normies and less

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and arabcelxxx
i need to settle down with a 6,3 vouge supermodel woman to save my genes
realising im gonna have to climb the tree to get kids taller than 6'0 will be brutal

Its fucking funny how everyone thinks that chad kids going to grow up chads when in reality most psl god's parents are normies and less
yeah its epigentic at the end of the day but almost always ugly + ugly = ugly

Genetic recombination pill even their siblings aren’t as good looking

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
sadly eugenics doesn't really work due to epigenetics and we don't understand how those work.

your lifestyle impacts gene expression, you can still be a complete subhuman with the best genes ever.

You realize gene editing doesn't exist for humans, right? Obviously all the rich fucks would pay millions to get 140 IQ gigachads if it was the case.

You realize gene editing doesn't exist for humans, right? Obviously all the rich fucks would pay millions to get 140 IQ gigachads if it was the case.
my biology teacher said its possible, its just not being used because of ethical reasons

They're called designer babies and we're definitely heading there. But don't expect to ever be able to use it, only the rich will have access to it.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22