Will missing teeth affect the maxilla at 18??

12PSLsubhuman

12PSLsubhuman

Zephir
I lost one of my front teeth when I was 9 in an accident and I got it replaced 2 yrs back. But the problem is the doctors didn't use dental implants but a dental crown fixed in with dental cement anchoring the two adjacent teeth. Will my face change negatively in the future and should I get dental implants? I have a decent maxilla at the moment, above avg fwd growth and high cheekbone and all...

Yes your maxilla will retrude 10km now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, HalfGypsyMogger, looksmidder and 3 others
Not now maybe after 3 4 years, I have 2 missing premolars from birth and my midface is a bit flat nothing major but I got top tier mandible and good maxilla so..You will see.

Not now maybe after 3 4 years, I have 2 missing premolars from birth and my midface is a bit flat nothing major but I got top tier mandible and good maxilla so..You will see.
Get dental implants after 3-4 yrs or will it retrude after 3-4 yrs?

Get dental implants after 3-4 yrs or will it retrude after 3-4 yrs?
I have coil springs from now because of braces so my gaps are opened, after i get my braces removed I will talk with my ortho to put something to keep my holes open so i can get implants when i ll have the money, i am 18 now.

I have coil springs from now because of braces so my gaps are opened, after i get my braces removed I will talk with my ortho to put something to keep my holes open so i can get implants when i ll have the money, i am 18 now.
Should I get implants or should stay with the crowns