Will mk/hgh or decrease my natural gh/igf1 production?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
it will somewhat supress natural hgh production especially in dosages beyond 5 units, it will also compromise thyroid function and insulin suceptibility/pancreatic function via negative feedback loop so you def gotta watch out for that and do regular bloodwork if you decide to take it.

Last edited:
it will somewhat supress natural hgh production especially in dosages beyond 5 units, it will also compromise thyroid function and insulin suceptibility/pancreatic function via negative feedback loop so you def gotta watch out for that and do regular bloodwork if you decide to take it.
But it wont disturb my natural growth bc i know i will grow to 5‘6 natty

youre right but i fear that the mk wont work and im stuck with 5'4
mk is mostly cope, hgh is the real deal however, dont use either if youre not on an AI, AI first, then hgh/ gh secretagauges, finally k2 mk4, d3, calcium and eat shit ton of protein, like more than an entire family combined, aim for atleast 200g of protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
youre right but i fear that the mk wont work and im stuck with 5'4
mk will for sure be better than nothing, but hgh will even at low dosages be incomparably better that mk.
i wont tell you to take anything, tho.

mk is mostly cope, hgh is the real deal however, dont use either if youre not on an AI, AI first, then hgh/ gh secretagauges, finally k2 mk4, d3, calcium and eat shit ton of protein, like more than an entire family combined, aim for atleast 200g of protein
I do mk and aromasin, and eat a lot of protein and calcium you know it. And when i find a good hgh vendor i will buy it aswell

Maybe my psychologistc gives me hgh

I do mk and aromasin, and eat a lot of protein and calcium you know it. And when i find a good hgh vendor i will buy it aswell
go to the most shredded guy in the nearby gym and ask him where he buys his hgh, get roidtest and test the hgh you buy from the source, if its legit then youre good, if not then repeat until you find a legit one

go to the most shredded guy in the nearby gym and ask him where he buys his hgh, get roidtest and test the hgh you buy from the source, if its legit then youre good, if not then repeat until you find a legit one
do i look like i have the money to buy hgh until i find legit