Will MSE at the age of 15 benefit me or cope?

D

Deleted member 25190

DESHI BASARA
Solution
Whatashame
someone said that mse is cope but i have narrow pallete and mewing for 6 months
of course is not cope, it will expand ur palate but it costs a lot and you will need to use braces afterwards. The effects on the maxilla will not be very noticeable asthetically, but it will expand your airway space.
Normally a doctor would say "I need a personal consultation with you, with proper x-rays. i cant judge based on a picture". You got to another level mf, you want us to say if u need mse without even a pic. wtf do u think we are? wizards?

If you can get a nicer wider palate you should do it tbh. Then can mitigate any impact to nose with a rhino.

Normally a doctor would say "I need a personal consultation with you, with proper x-rays. i cant judge based on a picture". You got to another level mf, you want us to say if u need mse without even a pic. wtf do u think we are? wizards?

of course is not cope, it will expand ur palate but it costs a lot and you will need to use braces afterwards. The effects on the maxilla will not be very noticeable asthetically, but it will expand your airway space.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
Solution
Are you sure a palate expander wouldn't work on you at all?