• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8trunks and goat2x
idk
I used minox for brows
worked like a charm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
it might be

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
it might be
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I am nothing without my eyecolor halo. So can my eyes go From bluegreen to brown?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and AutisticBeaner
I doubt it

• +1
idk
thats scaring me too rn imma stop using it its beyond over for me if i got brown eyes

• +1
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I am nothing without my eyecolor halo. So can my eyes go From bluegreen to brown?
idk
thats scaring me too rn imma stop using it its beyond over for me if i got brown eyes
cry for my shit coloured eyes and anisocoria

If you stick to low doses with high UV exposure and build up your doses slowly, the potential for unwanted side effects is greatly reduced, if you stick to low doses I wouldn't worry about eyecolour change

• +1
cry for my shit coloured eyes and anisocoria

If you stick to low doses with high UV exposure and build up your doses slowly, the potential for unwanted side effects is greatly reduced, if you stick to low doses I wouldn't worry about eyecolour change
So it wont change in small doses?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
So it wont change in small doses?
there aren't studies testing it as far as I know, but I've only ever seen mt2 darken eye colour with chronic use over long periods of time
the trouble is it might affect people differently with respect to eyecolour, but I've yet to see a single example of eye colour change in someone who was using doses on the smaller side, even with use spanning many years. So I wouldn't worry if you stick to small doses.

@goat2x maybe you have more info on this?

• +1
there aren't studies testing it as far as I know, but I've only ever seen mt2 darken eye colour with chronic use over long periods of time
the trouble is it might affect people differently with respect to eyecolour, but I've yet to see a single example of eye colour change in someone who was using doses on the smaller side, even with use spanning many years. So I wouldn't worry if you stick to small doses.

@goat2x maybe you have more info on this?
Same thoughts as u
They stopped testing mt 2 because of the side effects
But even with with years of very high dosage when they literally change race and shit
only like 50% that it changes your eye color

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
2B6033FA00000578 0 image a 7 1439609831113 1

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
Same thoughts as u
They stopped testing mt 2 because of the side effects
But even with with years of very high dosage when they literally change race and shit
only like 50% that it changes your eye color
so could it go from bluegreen to brown in very high dosage?

so could it go from bluegreen to brown in very high dosage?
i dont think so tbh
and it would go back to its original state once i guess

• +1
and tbh i think its only have affect on your skin color
" Melanotan 2 effectively replicates the function of naturally occurring melanocortin peptides, which are involved with the pigmentation of your skin "
@Good_Little_Goy

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Good_Little_Goy
The reason you others have brown eyes because they have more melanin in their iris

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Good_Little_Goy
yeah i dont think it will change it in high doses
" Melanotan is similar to a substance in our bodies, called "melanocyte-stimulating hormone." This hormone increases the production of skin-darkening pigments "
" Acting through melanocortin 1 receptor, α-MSH stimulates the production and release of melanin (a process referred to as melanogenesis) by melanocytes in skin and hair. "

@Good_Little_Goy @Yusu

• +1
Reactions: Yusu, Copemaxxing and Good_Little_Goy
yeah i dont think it will change it in high doses
" Melanotan is similar to a substance in our bodies, called "melanocyte-stimulating hormone." This hormone increases the production of skin-darkening pigments "
" Acting through melanocortin 1 receptor, α-MSH stimulates the production and release of melanin (a process referred to as melanogenesis) by melanocytes in skin and hair. "

@Good_Little_Goy @Yusu
Another myth solved. Proud of .me :feelsez: :feelsez: