Will my base weight increase?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
I am currently a 15 year old, who is a weak 5'7, has 6, inch wrists, and weighs 130 lbs at 17% bodyfat. Will my base weight (Weight at a decently low bodyfat and average muscle), ever increase? Ive been this weight for 2-3 years, and I don't want to be a 130poundcel for the rest of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
If u are not physically active or doing any resistance training u will stay as little subman forever. U can cover yourself with fat but inside u still will be weakling.

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou and BoneDensity
You tick all the boxes of a boneless faggot. Light, short and frail.

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
If u are not physically active or doing any resistance training u will stay as little subman forever. U can cover yourself with fat but inside u still will be weakling.
So your saying that I cannot increase base weight, my only hope is in muscle mass?

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
over if you are not 6'3 and 220 lbs in your 15s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 4209
So your saying that I cannot increase base weight, my only hope is in muscle mass?
i was 121 lbs/ 5'8 at 17-18. Now im 157 lbs. Your bones will become thicker too if u will do resistance training. You are only 15 still has room to grow in height and bone density.

i was 121 lbs/ 5'8 at 17-18. Now im 157 lbs. Your bones will become thicker too if u will do resistance training. You are only 15 still has room to grow in height and bone density.
I do calisthenics about 3 times a week, is that sufficient?

I am currently a 15 year old, who is a weak 5'7, has 6, inch wrists, and weighs 130 lbs at 17% bodyfat. Will my base weight (Weight at a decently low bodyfat and average muscle), ever increase? Ive been this weight for 2-3 years, and I don't want to be a 130poundcel for the rest of my life.
Nope, it’s over for you. May as well end ur sorry life now

over if you are not 6'3 and 220 lbs in your 15s.
i keep telling young cels and just-beginning-training-cels they need to bulk. You can always lose the fat but you can never redo your noob period. noob gains have to be right at the start . Like if you've been training 5 years and made no progress, you will not make good progress even if you start doing everything properly.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I do calisthenics about 3 times a week, is that sufficient?
Yes, but i doubt your routine is any good. Calisthenics is suboptimal. Look into good caloric surplus 300-500+ above maintaince with high protein clean diet. Steeve reeves framemaxxing guide is good, golden era ribcage expansion, D3/k2, creatine, zinc, mg. Avoid sedentary lifestyle and look out for your spine health.
Dont be afraid to bulk but dont go over 20% bf.
Average calisthenics normie after 3 years of training:

Yes, but i doubt your routine is any good. Calisthenics is suboptimal. Look into good caloric surplus 300-500+ above maintaince with high protein clean diet. Steeve reeves framemaxxing guide is good, golden era ribcage expansion, D3/k2, creatine, zinc, mg. Avoid sedentary lifestyle and look out for your spine health.
Dont be afraid to bulk but dont go over 20% bf.
Average calisthenics normie after 3 years of training:
View attachment 2096519
Even if I progress to wild shit that is super hard to do like handstand push ups and planches?