Will my chin look abnormal if i bonesmash due to its shape?

Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
8FF462CA ACDA 4D47 BD97 AA4D9F8452C2

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I remember when this dropped in the 1600's. I always wanted a Carti and Mozart collab album. Its a shame it never happened, at least we got this certified hood classic

Smash the sides of the tip for a square shape

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Hebbley
bonesmashing is 99% cope boyo :feelswah: it could give small amounts of bone growth but it won’t be noticeable
ik i just have absolutely no bone density, and literally almost anything to “significantly increase bone density” is cope

ik i just have absolutely no bone density, and literally almost anything to “significantly increase bone density” is cope
since I'm a bonesmashing denier i can't tell u whether it'll look weird after bonesmashing or not

you might as well just
Smash the sides of the tip for a square shape
and hope for the best

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Nice lip boyo

Bonesmashing is a meme designed to mock users who post bonesmashing posts.
Is it though, i’ve seen tons of people say that for years but i’ve also seen tons of people say that it works, but just causes abnormal bone growth.

Is it though, i’ve seen tons of people say that for years but i’ve also seen tons of people say that it works, but just causes abnormal bone growth.
They are giving themselves brain damage when they do it, that's the point of the joke. Also kys cuz you 100% found this place from tiktok.

They are giving themselves brain damage when they do it, that's the point of the joke. Also kys cuz you 100% found this place from tiktok.
I didn’t actually, found it while researching for one of my medical classes.

I didn’t actually, found it while researching for one of my medical classes.
Okay, welcome to the forum, brother.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbley