Will my dreads ascend my eye area ?

Raton

Raton

Bronze
So bros , i'm still following your advices you gave me on an ancient topic and i thank you all for that

On the last photo , this was me with my ancient dreads , i cutted them actually and redoed them to make them thinner and more attractive

But if the new one get longer , can it ascend my eye area ? Or i let them at that lenght ?

Thanks for your responses

IMG 20230319 180034

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, kebab and Blackgymmax
looks like good eyes to me, you look better in pic 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raton and baboon593
Yes.

Dreads are a cheatcode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Nah hiding eyes seems intimidating. You just need to thicken your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Raton
why would you try to hide your eyes? they aren't bad

• +1
Get a brow transplant for thickness and lowering your brows, you have thick nigger hair so it won’t look baf.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Raton
Nah hiding eyes seems intimidating. You just need to thicken your eyebrows
This what i do since 1 month , i see results , it thickens , but the lenght of the eyebrows stays the same , but i will continue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and sportsmogger
It honestly depends of the camera positioning too

But maybe i think too much about it
even if they were "bad" you don't really want to hide them like that unless it's SUPER bad.

hiding is a last resort you go for when it's beyond redemption (like the guy in my profile pic, he's hiding an nw5 buzzcut with his cap)

normies aren't retarded, they see you're hiding something and can draw all sorts of conclusions

• +1
So bros , i'm still following your advices you gave me on an ancient topic and i thank you all for that

On the last photo , this was me with my ancient dreads , i cutted them actually and redoed them to make them thinner and more attractive

But if the new one get longer , can it ascend my eye area ? Or i let them at that lenght ?

View attachment 2596946View attachment 2596948
Yes

• +1
Up

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
No lol you're ugly as hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Raton and kebab
You think hiding your eyes with hair will make you better looking? You may as well wear a paper bag to hide your entire face If that's your idea of ascension you ugly rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Futuresalludon, Deleted member 6583 and 8 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: guy24, IndraBC, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Yes

• +1
You think hiding your eyes with hair will make you better looking? You may as well wear a paper bag to hide your entire face If that's your idea of ascension you ugly rat
Everyone hairfrauds you must be 25+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raton and Blackgymmax

View attachment 2596946View attachment 2596948
why your dreads look fake

Everyone hairfrauds you must be 25+
You can't hide your God damn eyes with hair idiot. Women are going to see your face at some point. lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Black americans like to cope with the dread thing right? JFL

Black americans like to cope with the dread thing right? JFL
Yea and it doesn't work. Jawless subhuman w shit eye area thinks he will slay if he has so much hair that he can't even see jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and IndraBC
I literally have triple the jaw from that photo now jfl with better eye area
But one of the surgies got botched, I just can't figure out what happened. Something you did made you look slightly uncanny/too white/anime-ish. Do you think it was the cantho? Or lips maybe?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: guy24, IndraBC, Deleted member 43058 and 3 others
But one of the surgies got botched, I just can't figure out what happened. Something you did made you look slightly uncanny/too white/anime-ish. Do you think it was the cantho? Or lips maybe?
Eric Andre Burn GIF by Adult Swim

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
"Botched"
Nigga I have 1000x the smv than I've ever had before in my life
Screenshot 20231209 112904 Photos

"Botched"
Nigga I have 1000x the smv than I've ever had before in my lifeView attachment 2598139
The african facial pheno radiated more bbc energy before, something about the wide nose I think. You might have falled for the psl meme a bit. You still have high smv thanks to your physique, depends on your height and dick size though

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and try2beme
What can i do to evolve ?

The african facial pheno radiated more bbc energy before, something about the wide nose I think. You might have falled for the psl meme a bit. You still have high smv thanks to your physique, depends on your height and dick size though
fallen*

Nigga op is just ugly as fuck. Being an ugly fat nose bbc doesn't beat psl
Screenshot 20231121 003323 Discord

Move on rat before I make you rope like schery. That's some girl who said I was normie sending my videos to her irls BRUTAL FACE CARD

not a single black queen in sight:ogre:
Post surgery matches are 99% white

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Nigga op is just ugly as fuck. Being an ugly fat nose bbc doesn't beat psl
Move on rat before I make you rope like schery.
Why are you so negative? I'm just curious, I mog you height and race wise btw so calling me subhuman isn't fair. You don't even like black people you'd naturally want to befriend a nordic like myself. You mog me physique wise though
That's some girl who said I was normie sending my videos to her irls BRUTAL FACE CARD
:unsure:need more empirical evidence, one screenshot of a foid we don't even know the looks of is not sufficient tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Raton and Fiqh
Why are you so negative? I'm just curious, I mog you height and race wise btw so calling me subhuman isn't fair. You don't even like black people you'd naturally want to befriend a nordic like myself. You mog me physique wise though

:unsure:need more empirical evidence, one screenshot of a foid we don't even know the looks of is not sufficient tbh
Screenshot 20231120 210944 Discord

Obo and rhinoplasty to fix the 10 miles between your eyes and nose
Then jaw surgery
I'm too proud of my african like feature , it's my legacy and my physical wealth , bro

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Blackgymmax
I'm too proud of my african like feature , it's my legacy and my physical wealth , bro
Yeah violent colonisation