Will my front profile benefit from BSSO, Genio, Chin Shield, etc.?

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Title.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
genio for sure, mainly for vertical height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Sal
Not sure about BSSO, you don't seem to have an underbite or overbite

• +1
Reactions: Sal
No BSSO. But genio or implant to make lower third more robust/tall (mainly chin).

• +1
genio for sure, mainly for vertical height
Not sure about BSSO, you don't seem to have an underbite or overbite
Appreciate the response. Very very slight overbite. I was told not to get BSSO by two maxillofacial surgeons. But I'm 100% thinking about genio. Just don't know too much about genio and which type would help me ascend a little bit further

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and smvmaxxertilllate
Appreciate the response. Very very slight overbite. I was told not to get BSSO by two maxillofacial surgeons. But I'm 100% thinking about genio. Just don't know too much about genio and which type would help me ascend a little bit further
Any news on surgeries for jaw assymmetry by maxfacs?

• +1
depends what you're aiming for, you can do a cut in the middle of the chin for width combined with 2 on the sides for for height. Best to ask your surgeon

• Love it
No BSSO. But genio or implant to make lower third more robust/tall (mainly chin).
I absolutely despise implants even though I could benefit from it. I've taken the osteotomy blackpill.

So I'm probably going to end up with genio. Beard/goatee frauding atm until I get it this year. Desperately trying to figure out what type I need and the movements. Too many botches recently with hard surgeries. Really not trying to be a statistic.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
your need a wider taller mandible. you dont really need forward projection as ive seen your side

• Love it
Any news on surgeries for jaw assymmetry by maxfacs?
No I still haven't had that consultation yet. But it will come down to implants and osteotomies I figure. Lefort will fix it. But is it worth it? To me 100% no. I already have a good lay count. This won't make me ascend to a crazy level. I need to have soft surgeries to get to, god willing, male model status(standards are easier for mulattos/blacks tbf)

your need a wider taller mandible. you dont really need forward projection as ive seen your side
How do I achieve that daddy blackgymmaxx?

Mini chin wing??

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
depends what you're aiming for, you can do a cut in the middle of the chin for width combined with 2 on the sides for for height. Best to ask your surgeon
Yeah 100% going to inquire about this with my next consultation. Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
No I still haven't had that consultation yet. But it will come down to implants and osteotomies I figure. Lefort will fix it. But is it worth it? To me 100% no. I already have a good lay count. This won't make me ascend to a crazy level. I need to have soft surgeries to get to, god willing, male model status(standards are easier for mulattos/blacks tbf)
What osteotomies are there besides Lefort that correct that? SSRO? I think I'm just going to go the braces/expansion + implant route cause my jaw needs width/definition anyway.

• Hmm...
Geniopaully

• JFL
What osteotomies are there besides Lefort that correct that? SSRO? I think I'm just going to go the braces/expansion + implant route cause my jaw needs width/definition anyway.
Honestly haven't looked too much into it. SSRO doesn't seem to address that issue. I swear chin wing/mini chin wing would accomplish that. I'm not sure.

Implants would be the easy fix, but I personally can't be asked to remove it when I've settled down with a stacy and have had children. You can keep them in till death. But just the thought of me being exposed out of nowhere would kill me.

• +1
Honestly haven't looked too much into it. SSRO doesn't seem to address that issue. I swear chin wing/mini chin wing would accomplish that. I'm not sure.

Implants would be the easy fix, but I personally can't be asked to remove it when I've settled down with a stacy and have had children. You can keep them in till death. But just the thought of me being exposed out of nowhere would kill me.
preferably avoid implants i'd say

• +1

ye but one side of my face legit rests higher than the other, so maybe it isn't just a jaw issue. My only concern with not getting some kind of jaw surgery/osteotomy is that it won't make my lips symmetrical, but I've been told braces will sort out that issue.

On the topic of implants, I have that concern too but my jaw is too dog shit to be worried about that. PEEK is basically undetectable if designed optimally. If you get busted that's just incel luck I guess.

You don't really need chin height . A taller chin doesn't automatically mean more attractive. Your lower third is good . I know you didn't wanna hear that , but you would actually reap too many rewards from changing it.

How do I achieve that daddy blackgymmaxx?

Mini chin wing??
hmm that would work pretty well in your case id say

• Love it
GridArt 20220811 173604344

• Love it
great base for implants, you have good harmony. wouldn't fuck with osteopathy in your case.
Sadly I will never go anywhere near implants.
You don't really need chin height . A taller chin doesn't automatically mean more attractive. Your lower third is good . I know you didn't wanna hear that , but you would actually reap too many rewards from changing it.
You think so? Isn’t Genio relatively moderate. I’ve barely seen people get fucked with it. I’d also settle with a little filler. Been told chin fillers are okay and don’t migrate in comparison to jaw fillers.

But yeah. Seen so many botches recently. You seen Zuvay?? Mental what they did to that poor kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
preferably avoid implants i'd say
Exactly. Bones > everything

ye but one side of my face legit rests higher than the other, so maybe it isn't just a jaw issue. My only concern with not getting some kind of jaw surgery/osteotomy is that it won't make my lips symmetrical, but I've been told braces will sort out that issue.

On the topic of implants, I have that concern too but my jaw is too dog shit to be worried about that. PEEK is basically undetectable if designed optimally. If you get busted that's just incel luck I guess.
Yeah braces or Invisalign pretty much help fix sought asymmetries so that’ll help. And in the implants, brother do what you feel you need to do. We started some similarities but will have relatively different surgeries.