Will my future hobby get me laid?

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
So I'm planning on buying a paramotor next summer to literally expeience my dream of flying. Do you think this will be enough of a hobby to attract women?

For those of you that don't know, a paramotor is basically a giant fan that lifts you up as a specialized chute keeps you floating in the air. It's basically a jet pack.

I was going to buy one this summer but I'm having too much difficulty finding a place to live atm in my new state of residence. So, next year it is, probably this coming spring.

Here is the video that some of you may have seen 1 year ago that inspired me.

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
hobby to attract women
Giphy 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, SikKunt, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
So I'm planning on buying a paramotor next summer to literally expeience my dream of flying. Do you think this will be enough of a hobby to attract women?

For those of you that don't know, a paramotor is basically a giant fan that lifts you up as a specialized chute keeps you floating in the air. It's basically a jet pack.

I was going to buy one this summer but I'm having too much difficulty finding a place to live atm in my new state of residence. So, next year it is, probably this coming spring.

Here is the video that some of you may have seen 1 year ago that inspired me.

No unless you're passionate about it. Basicly any hobby you're passionate about has a potential to help you get laid.

Get into some politically incorrect party as a hobby.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and GhastlyGhoul
Hobbies are important man. It beats telling a girl; "I like to play Xbox and watch t.v."
Or you can just say whatever the hell you want. Some foids are that stupid that you can literally say you're army general and they believe you.

Or you can just say whatever the hell you want. Some foids are that stupid that you can literally say you're army general and they believe you.

I live life with a zero lying policy. I can phrase things in special ways but ultimately I tell the truth to people.
I just want something to talk about that's interesting. I am sooooo boring as a person.

I live life with a zero lying policy. I can phrase things in special ways but ultimately I tell the truth to people.
I just want something to talk about that's interesting. I am sooooo boring as a person.
Well you can't talk all the time about your one hobby, can you?

Well you can't talk all the time about your one hobby, can you?

Well no but, having a really interesting hobby can lead to other conversation.
And I'm decent at drawing too so it wouldn't be my only hobby to speak of. It would just be a really interesting hobby.

"I told her about my paramotor, and then, naturally...we fucked."
giphy.gif

ps: seems fun though ngl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and GhastlyGhoul
"I told her about my paramotor, and then, naturally...we fucked."
giphy.gif

ps: seems fun though ngl

Okay so, I don't mean "will a paramotor impress anyone enough to sleep with me"?
I'm aware that women don't work like that.

It's just something to make me seem interesting and exciting.
Now, this all being said, I want a paramotor for myself mostly. I don't want one to impress people. Looks wicked fun.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
just hobbymaxx br0

Do you think this will be enough of a hobby to attract women
It could help a little. Good conversation topic and very interesting. I don't think it will attract them by itself.

It could help a little. Good conversation topic and very interesting. I don't think it will attract them by itself.

I can confirm this. I told my old female coworkers about my dream and each one was horrified I would consider flying a paramotor.
Women are too safety minded.

I don't know how to be interesting without hobbies, haha.

• JFL
Reactions: Aids!
Run Trump game

@02:00

Okay so basically just pretend like I'm super interested in every little thing while conveying emotion. Got it, lol.

I legit faked this strategy with the last girl I was with accidentally. I thought if I just act like a calm dude who does this a lot I might have an actual chance of sleeping with her. It worked.
I knew about this guy, I've seen some of his stuff.

I need to keep this in my head.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Just need to be good looking, man.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
Probably won't help you get laid unless you can have a girl ride your lap while you fly.

Still very cool hobby.

Probably won't help you get laid unless you can have a girl ride your lap while you fly.

Still very cool hobby.

It's possible but highly unlikely, special permissions have to be gotten and I would need official instructor training as if I were a professional trainer.

I'll get into paramotoring soon enough I suppose, I should just focus on making myself superior for now.