will my gyno become better when i lose weight

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
IMG 5180

IMG 5181

i feel like shit rn, never been this fat. always had defined abs and lower body fat in general

i feel a little tissue the size of a 20 cent coin under/on the left of my nipple of the right chest

what mogs aqualix, losing fat or do i really need surgery?

thanks finasteride btw

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio and Johnny_Sins
If its fresh and you lose weight maybe it could since estrogen is created in fat tissue and test aromatazes more when being fat....

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I have the same shit except i’m a twink, over

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Several. and buflek
you look good and ur gyno isnt as bad tbh
Thanks brah, how long have you been lifting? mirin

Even when I was a 69kg skelly there was always a lot of fat on my chest like I could pinch it a lot which I don’t think is supposed to be the case for a male. Really skinny guys just have pure pec muscle with no fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks brah, how long have you been lifting? mirim

Even when I was a 69kg skelly there was always a lot of fat on my chest like I could pinch it a lot which I don’t think is supposed to be the case for a male. Really skinny guys just have pure pec muscle with no fat.
hard to say cuz i had shoulder surgery and had to quit many times due to injuries where i lost a lot of muscle mass but all in all 8 years natty

but seriously just a year now

i always had a skinny chest with bad insertion:

IMG 5182

until i started topical fin with a way too high dosage (retarded dumb fuck doctor told me to spray my head 2x 3 times a day 0.1% fin)

and then 2 months later it looked like this:

IMG 5183

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
hard to say cuz i had shoulder surgery and had to quit many times due to injuries where i lost a lot of muscle mass but all in all 8 years natty

but seriously just a year now

i always had a skinny chest with bad insertion:

View attachment 3099705

until i started topical fin with a way too high dosage (retarded dumb fuck doctor told me to spray my head 2x 3 times a day 0.1% fin)

and then 2 months later it looked like this:

View attachment 3099709
Your physique is what i’m aiming for tbh. It looks great nohomo.
What’s your height and weight?

• +1
Your physique is what i’m aiming for tbh. It looks great nohomo.
What’s your height and weight?
thanks man

176cm manlet at 74kg weight rn

i want to cut to 70kg to see if my chest gets better and want abs again and veins

• Woah
thanks man

176cm manlet at 74kg weight rn

i want to cut to 70kg to see if my chest gets better and want abs again and veins
Damn I expected you to be like 85+ at least. I was 76 or 77kg in this pic but i’m 184cm.

What are your lifts in bench, squat and ohp? IMG 0271

• +1
View attachment 3099683

View attachment 3099685

i feel like shit rn, never been this fat. always had defined abs and lower body fat in general

i feel a little tissue the size of a 20 cent coin under/on the left of my nipple of the right chest

thanks finasteride btw
Maybe because of the decrease in esterogen

• +1
Damn I expected you to be like 85+ at least. I was 76 or 77kg in this pic but i’m 184cm.

What are your lifts in bench, squat and ohp?View attachment 3099725
ye everyone IRL thinks im 10kg heavier too idk what causes this

i cant bench for ages now cuz of shoulder, i just do dumbbell bp with 38kg each side, ohp (seated) 70kg, didnt squad for a while but was at 120kg last time

all in sets idk about 1repmax

• +1
fat dissolver won't work against actual glandular tissue, and your case doesn't look puffy so I doubt there's a significant amount of fat present, make sure it's an actual gland though, as there's a vein in the area that circles around or below the nipple.

you'd have to chug raloxifene instead.

• +1
View attachment 3099683

View attachment 3099685

thanks finasteride btw
You dont look like you have gyno , you will probably lose a bit after weight lose , if you still will be insecure about them, then inject aqualix like orc did ( nvm i just saw orc comment mb)

• +1
View attachment 3099683

View attachment 3099685

thanks finasteride btw
It will be unnoticeable to someone who doesnt know about gyno

• +1