Will my son hate me if I marry a short woman?

retardpill

retardpill

Iron
I'm 6'4 but I may fuck him over if I get with a girl that is short. Will I cook his genetics

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
yes, you will, if you plan on dating a ltb and less than 5'7, then you are setting up your son for failure, srs, don't do ts

• +1
Reactions: retardpill, PrinceofDarkness, uksucks and 1 other person
yes, you will, if you plan on dating a ltb and less than 5'7, then you are setting up your son for failure, srs, don't do ts
My life story rn. Can’t get a hoe under 5’8 prego. But the taller bitches are harder. Some of them are okay with a 5’10 guy with a good face and body.

• +1
very tall and very short couple genuinly disguist me ,
as a 5'10 i wouldnt go lower than 5'6

• +1
Reactions: retardpill and PeakIncels
My life story rn. Can’t get a hoe under 5’8 prego. But the taller bitches are harder. Some of them are okay with a 5’10 guy with a good face and body.
Brutal, what your doing is right tho, keep trying to go for taller ones bro, dating shorter girls and planning to have a child is just being selfish

• +1
Reactions: retardpill and PrinceofDarkness
No he won’t as long as you marry a good looking woman.

Height is cope so make sure you mate with an attractive woman and you are good.

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
Brutal, what your doing is right tho, keep trying to go for taller ones bro, dating shorter girls and planning to have a child is just being selfish
My whole fam is tall though. Mom and sis are 5’9. Bro and I are 6’5. Dad is 6’1 gramps was 6’6 other gramps was 6’2. Uncles from both sides range between 6’2-3. Worth to mention almost none of them got with a women under 5’6. But some of them have cheated on their wives with shorter women.

• +1
Why would I go for a LTB if she's short as well? Not much to offer

• +1