Will my wrist became 21 cm on testosterone?

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

Anti natural 🥶🥶💀☠️😈
17 rn

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
No dont think my wrists changed even though my face did. They might get slightly bigger like 0.1-0.2 or an inch just ffrom the water and tendons/little muscles.
Why im 16 in what age did u take

did u see facial results at 20? what bones in face
I blasted and cruised from 20-25 and yeah my face is very different to my identical twin. Cheekbones and jaw much thicker/more developed/forward grown. Chin it made no difference. Brow ridge more pronounced thn my brothers and eyebrows lower set. Made no diff to nose lips etc.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
I blasted and cruised from 20-25 and yeah my face is very different to my identical twin. Cheekbones and jaw much thicker/more developed/forward grown. Chin it made no difference. Brow ridge more pronounced thn my brothers and eyebrows lower set. Made no diff to nose lips etc.
god damn and why blast and cruise arent trt good enough? like cruise all year i fear from blast for liver problems

Well I didnt take orals that much and the liver effects are exxagerated. I did 4 weeks anadrol and 4 weeks superdrol. The main liver worry with steroids oral and injectable (because blood stream reaches ur liver) androgens increase chance of liver cancer.

• +1
god damn and why blast and cruise arent trt good enough? like cruise all year i fear from blast for liver problems
Well I didnt take orals that much and the liver effects are exxagerated. I did 4 weeks anadrol and 4 weeks superdrol. The main liver worry with steroids oral and injectable (because blood stream reaches ur liver) androgens increase chance of liver cancer.

Trt not good enough for the physique i wanted. I built the body I wanted with higher doses now I can maintain it on trt. U prob have idea trt is stronger thn it is because of fitess influencers lieing. Saying ur just on trt is the new version of saying u dont use roids.

• +1

Trt not good enough for the physique i wanted. I built the body I wanted with higher doses now I can maintain it on trt. U prob have idea trt is stronger thn it is because of fitess influencers lieing. Saying ur just on trt is the new version of saying u dont use roids.
can i gain good muscle mass and good face with only testosteron you think? if i blast and cruise my dosages will be 350 and 150

can i gain good muscle mass and good face with only testosteron you think? if i blast and cruise my dosages will be 350 and 150
Muscle yeah. Face comes down to luck but dont do it until your 20 and use finaseride or dutasteride to stop uself losing hair. I got changes basaically running 300 test for years straight with anadrol and tren thrown in but i doubt u need that.
Also dont use HGH it changes everybodys face for the worse.