Will not having an IRL friend(s) influence your chances of getting a gf?

A man not having a single IRL friend will:

• influence NEGATIVELY your chances/odds of getting a gf (lower chance)

• have no or very little impact on your chances/odds of getting a gf (it's an insignificant factor)

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
Will it?

Think: Does a potential gf think that is strange, when a man has no IRL friend or friends. In other words, will she question why. If yes, this might negatively impact her perception of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Nick.Harte and Rimaxtis
Ofc it will, status pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, thereallegend and Red Fox
just make up friends that’s what i do

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
just make up friends that’s what i do
I thought about this too, problem is she'll maybe wanna meet them, or ask why you never see them, or ask to see photos of you and them. Good idea in theory, tell me if and when it works, thanks bro ! Or maybe tell me how to solve these issues :feelsokman:

ofc social status is just status after all, but if you are edgy and emo you can just cope with being lone wolf or whatever and it might actually boost your appeal jfc

ofc social status is just status after all, but if you are edgy and emo you can just cope with being lone wolf or whatever and it might actually boost your appeal jfc
Interesting idea bro!

Cope just be good looking and hang out with people shorter and uglier than you to make you stand out more. Yeah I’m that sense you will miss out if you don’t have friends.
This is what my “friend” do sometimes. It’s a good strategy honestly.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 19994 and Red Fox
Cope just be good looking and hang out with people shorter and uglier than you to make you stand out more. Yeah I’m that sense you will miss out if you don’t have friends.
Makes sense.

I meant if you meet her through a dating app or on holiday, and after a while or right away she realises you don't have friends, will that be weird – and like ultimately impact your chances ?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Makes sense.

I meant if you meet her through a dating app or on holiday, and after a while or right away she realises you don't have friends, will that be weird – and like ultimately impact your chances ?
If you’re good looking NO

• +1
  • +1
If you dont have a social circle youre forced to cold approach or use dating apps which dont work if you arent a 8/10. So you either have to get some friends or a jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
sub 5 manlets vomit their jealousy over men better looking than therm

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
If you dont have a social circle youre forced to cold approach or use dating apps which dont work if you arent a 8/10. So you either have to get some friends or a jaw implant
Yeah but I meant if you meet a girl on vacation and after a while she realises you have no friends, will she think that's weird? Or if you meet her on dating apps, go on a few dates, she'll sooner or later know you're a total loner. Will that impact you if you're a 7/10, or even an 8/10? It's strange, regardless. I don't have a single IRL friend, no. And I'm almost 30

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
She'll realize instantly, normal people dont go on vacation alone
tbf, I know from my old school people who have done solo travelling and the did have lots of friends and even a gf/bf in some cases but they went on that one trip alone

tbf, I know from my old school people who have done solo travelling and the did have lots of friends and even a gf/bf in some cases but they went on that one trip alone
She will know if its by choice or not though

If you have a social circle and do shit alone you look intentionally independent
Vs not having friends looks lonely and not in control

• +1
Yeah, but it depends on your social circle's looks and status.

Yeah, but it depends on your social circle's looks and status.
It depends on social circle's looks and status? Or was that supposed to be a comma haha

It depends on social circle's looks and status? Or was that supposed to be a comma haha
The looks and status of the people in your social circle. Unattractive guys that play DnD or smash bros won't attract many girls, if any (if they do, the girls are obese or unattractive). Social butterfly jocks will attract hot cheerleader types tho.

• +1
The looks and status of the people in your social circle. Unattractive guys that play DnD or smash bros won't attract many girls, if any (if they do, the girls are obese or unattractive). Social butterfly jocks will attract hot cheerleader types tho.
Ah ok, I see, makes sense. But what if you have NO IRL friends, not a single one (like many people on here) ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Ah ok, I see, makes sense. But what if you have NO IRL friends, not a single one (like many people on here) ?
I can relate since I lost my two close friends cause I couldn't afford them telling others about my new life. In that case, it sucks and it's tough to get girls unless you use dating apps, but that's reserved for Chads, mainly.

• So Sad