Will oral minox fuck my collagen?

D

Deleted

Lurker
It has promising results but how Will it affect skin quality?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Just use topical on ur hair

minox is a crappy drug in any case tbh

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Maybe maybe not

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Promising results for what didnt u say u dont have hairloss

From what i’ve seen topical isn’t that effective and some people dont respond to it
Try it it’s cheap. Oral can fuck u up and make u grow a beard. Also progesterone topical can help I think along w thyroid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
it can fuck ur heart
watch this video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
it has serious side effects and might cause permanent damage to heart

dont fucking do it

oral minox can legit cause heart problems which is why it's no longer commonly prescribed as a blood pressure med. I know it happened to one guy here who used it. (topical) minox gives you shitty regrowth that relies on continuous use and doesn't tackle the root cause of hair loss.

don't really see a point in using it at all when there is fin for maintenance and HT for regrowth. generally it's a drug for copers who don't want to go all in so instead they use minox for a few years before they end up shaving their head.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Nisse
Promising results for what didnt u say u dont have hairloss
Eyebrows
305D6B51 AA20 4D35 81C6 B07A95711D80

Just try castor oil at first
Minox will not only take long to show effects, it will fuck up your collagen in the long term
Castor oil have no risks, try

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
btw there was also another dude here just recently who's been using oral minox and he grew terminal hairs in the face that he didn't get rid off even after stopping. said he turned into a werewolf.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted
Just try castor oil at first
Minox will not only take long to show effects, it will fuck up your collagen in the long term
Castor oil have no risks, try
Any proof?
The before and after are just women with and without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, buflek and Deleted
It's no risks:
Not only the results are fast (1 to 2 week)
You won't lose your collagen

It's worth a try

Minox is 100% guaranteed to fuck your collagen up
how do i implement it into my skincare routine? I’ll do more research on it Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
how do i implement it into my skincare routine? I’ll do more research on it Ngl.
Put some in a Q-Tip and before you go to sleep put it on your eyeborws and the areas you want to grow (or fill out)

It has promising results but how Will it affect skin quality?
Dont touch minox. Atleast not if you aren’t balding. I used topical minox on and off for 2 years and my collagen is now fucked at age 17. Mind you that i used it on my hairline and not on eyebrows. Applying it to your eyebrows must be an even worse nuke for your collagen. Minoxidil is barely ever worth it because it only works for like 50% of men and even if you are a responder the results aren’t that great. The risk to reward ratio isn’t great in your cause. Your eyebrows are so close to ideal that castor oil would most likely do the job. If you already have made up your mind then go for topical minox and use it atleast 2h before bed so it doesn’t get on your pillow and face.

oral minox can legit cause heart problems which is why it's no longer commonly prescribed as a blood pressure med. I know it happened to one guy here who used it. (topical) minox gives you shitty regrowth that relies on continuous use and doesn't tackle the root cause of hair loss.

don't really see a point in using it at all when there is fin for maintenance and HT for regrowth. generally it's a drug for copers who don't want to go all in so instead they use minox for a few years before they end up shaving their head.
with min you dont lose ur dick tho, fin causes problems for most guys

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Your eyebrows are so close to ideal that castor oil would most likely do the job. If you already have made up your mind then go for topical minox and use it atleast 2h before bed so it doesn’t get on your pillow and face.
I Will try castor oil ordering it tommorow after further research. If it doesnt help i’ll look at other options including minox. Thanks for your submission.

I Will try castor oil ordering it tommorow after further research. If it doesnt help i’ll look at other options including minox. Thanks for your submission.
castor oil is great but it takes ages for results. but yea if u only got some thinning its the best thing without side effects

with min you dont lose ur dick tho, fin causes problems for most guys
Its a shame hairline drugs that work always have sides that arent just ”worsen acne” ”smelly farts”

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a same hairline drugs that work always have sides that arent just ”worsen acne” ”smelly farts”
minox can cause: skin irritation, aging, dark circles, hairloss without regrowth, if gets into the blood, heart disease

fin can cause: low libido, gyno, depression, brain fog, erection problems, some users will never be same even years after stopping. at least minox has mild sides who get away quick. it doesnt fuck with ur hormones

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted
minox can cause: skin irritation, aging, dark circles, hairloss without regrowth, if gets into the blood, heart disease

fin can cause: low libido, gyno, depression, brain fog, erection problems, some users will never be same even years after stopping. at least minox has mild sides who get away quick. it doesnt fuck with ur hormones
Fin more powerful

It's a bonus, the base is fin/dut and min is to boost your gains, for some it's worth it