Will overdosing vitamin a work similar to taking accutane?

EastEurocel

EastEurocel

Iron
Like in title

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
i doubt but why you would do that?

Acne
Its coming back year after accutane therapy
some people get treatment for twice. maybe tretinoin would help too ? talk with a highly skilled doctor tbh

• +1
Reactions: EastEurocel
Acne is hormonal imbalance, leaky gut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, EastEurocel, Deleted member 13592 and 1 other person
Acne
Its coming back year after accutane therapy
same as before or better? you could try differin, it is over the counter and is a synthetic topical vitamin A. Accutane does what megadosing vit A does but with less toxicity anyways i believe

• +1
Like in title
Don't be a retard. You overdose on vitamin A you will want to suicide. Trust.

Don't take a second course of accutane either. Maybe you got lucky the first time. Don't press it

• Hmm...
dont take accutane, its poison

how do you fix that?
Get hormone levels checked. Could be micronutrient deficiency, damaged gut lining, poor nutrient uptake etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sinjiyam and EastEurocel
can someone explain to me how accutane just magically will stop your body from every producing acne again? sounds like extreme cope make by the jews

can someone explain to me how accutane just magically will stop your body from every producing acne again? sounds like extreme cope make by the jews
It causes epigenetic changes that can permanently surpress sebaceous glands (amongst other shit), which means it can permanently surpress other things you don't want suppressed aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
same as before or better? you could try differin, it is over the counter and is a synthetic topical vitamin A. Accutane does what megadosing vit A does but with less toxicity anyways i believe
Its getting worse every week since 3 4 months

Don't take a second course of accutane either. Maybe you got lucky the first time. Don't press it
I didnt have depression over course nor bad thoughts(not more than usual). It was ok

I didnt have depression over course nor bad thoughts(not more than usual). It was ok
Yeah you got lucky, don't press it. It literally causes DNA changes. I'll give it 40 years at most before it's banned completely and all complicent in it's production/selling knowing what it does are executed/imprisoned for life

Yeah you got lucky, don't press it. It literally causes DNA changes. I'll give it 40 years at most before it's banned completely and all complicent in it's production/selling knowing what it does are executed/imprisoned for life
So what to do with acne:unsure::unsure::feelswat:

Still worth it for the clear skin.
It saved my life I would 100% jump on it again if I still had acne.

Also post studies or it’s bullshit.

the nigger got cucked by accutane and was left with a micropenis

am i right...? brutal shit I am sorry

@cloUder

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
the nigger got cucked by accutane and was left with a micropenis

am i right...? brutal shit I am sorry

@cloUder
Aww, you stalking my posts now cuz I Cucked all u incel cumskin COPERS in another thread? Lmao. I live in your cumskin skull rent free :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Now swallow my piss u dog fucking incest baby

Aww, you stalking my posts now cuz I Cucked all u incel cumskin COPERS in another thread? Lmao. I live in your cumskin skull rent free :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Now swallow my piss u dog fucking incest baby
dawg u got a micropenis, i'm sorry bro

Still worth it for the clear skin.
It saved my life I would 100% jump on it again if I still had acne.

Also post studies or it’s bullshit.

dawg u got a micropenis, i'm sorry bro
Awww, you mad I bullied you for hours in the other thread faggot? You love riding my cock like a good faggot don't you

bro but u got a micropenis
You mad I bullied you in the other thread faggot? Keep projecting cuz accurate shrank your cock :lul::lul::lul:

You mad I bullied you in the other thread faggot? Keep projecting cuz accurate shrank your cock :lul::lul::lul:
dawg i have barely ever had more than one pimple on my face ever, meanwhile you're telling people to trust you not to take acne cuz it shrunk your cock :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and ChristianChad
dawg i have barely ever had more than one pimple on my face ever, meanwhile you're telling people to trust you not to take acne cuz it shrunk your cock :lul:
Black dog mogged by Nordic specimen

• Love it
Reactions: xefo
Acne is hormonal imbalance, leaky gut
Wrong. Test makes DHT which causes acne. Unless you want to bring down your test to be "balanced", I wouldn't target your hormone profile to fix acne.

JFL!! You mad I bullied you in the other thread faggot? Keep projecting because accutane shrank your cock :lul::lul: :lul: projecting faggot. I never even mentioned cock in this thread and you brought it up...which means it definitely Cucked you and gave you ED. How long did it last faggot? I know you still can't get it up. That's why you're here :lul::lul::lul:. Hahahaha

Last edited: