You already know how it goes...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, asdvek and optimisticzoomer
He will dive, score a penalty, then run to the corner to siiuuu

Perhaps yes, he is currently a full-time stat padder

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I was in Luxembourg about to sell my company. I just had to sign the contract. That's when I realized I didn't have a pen. I asked for a pen but the man said “There are no more pens in Luxembourg, Penaldo took them all". Thanks to PENALDO I lost a fortune. Shame on you Penaldo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, mrriceguyreturn and Darkeningstar
I was in Luxembourg about to sell my company. I just had to sign the contract. That's when I realized I didn't have a pen. I asked for a pen but the man said “There are no more pens in Luxembourg, Penaldo took them all". Thanks to PENALDO I lost a fortune. Shame on you Penaldo
Ronaldo sisters... we lost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cytoplasm
I walked into the tea shop and saw they had a new limited edition Penaltea. I asked for some but the shop owner said they had all been given to Penaldo

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Sounds like a sofifa answer

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Georgia is so shit