Will people be able to see my willy and bum if I wear mesh shorts with nothing underneath?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
When you go out the door: always assume what would happen in the hospital or if you were arrested and strip searched. In other words: commando, or if you're a weirdo that wears womens underwear and butt plugs or whatever: it's on you if you get hit by a bus, arrested, heart attack etc. Remember that. Do you want your family/close friends to remember you as the friend they didn't know was an actual sicko?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and FootballPlaya69
When you go out the door: always assume what would happen in the hospital or if you were arrested and strip searched. In other words: commando, or if you're a weirdo that wears womens underwear and butt plugs or whatever: it's on you if you get hit by a bus, arrested, heart attack etc. Remember that. Do you want your family/close friends to remember you as the friend they didn't know was an actual sicko?
True say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
yea because when someone accidentally dies, the hospital will give them all items on the person, including thongs, butt plugs, and penile rings.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
yea because when someone accidentally dies, the hospital will give them all items on the person, including thongs, butt plugs, and penile rings.
Why u guys both assuming I wear those things and that I'm gonna die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189