Will plastic surgery really make me happier ?

MOEdification

MOEdification

Iron
I’m considering on getting otoplasty and rhinoplasty for a more harmonious face.
Will this really make happier if im a normie ?

I am convinced it Will.

I’m currently saving up money for eye lift surgery

If you adress objectively failos with the right procedure and not end up getting botched, yes probably.

If you adress objectively failos with the right procedure and not end up getting botched, yes probably.
Hmm.. well what if i have bdd.
Is bdd even real?

It's important to remember that life isn't gonna change like in an axe body spray commercial where women suddenly start flocking the second you walk out of the OR. Usually, the changes are subtle but noticeable. With Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty, it's hard to say wether they'll make a difference- are you ears visibly prominent? Is your nose genuinely over projected or hooked or has a bulbous tip or asymmetry etc.? Then yea, the surgeries will change your life considerably. If you you're removing a small bump only visible on the side profile then no, it won't do much. Usually, surgeries should be viewed with ROI (return on investment).

Out of the four components of facial attractiveness- proportions, symmetry, sexual dimorphism, and facial averageness- symmetry and dimorphism are a lot easier to change than the other two. This is why truces usually have severe jaw recession or IPD flaws etc. So, you can't expect to be the next Chico or Sean O'pry by doing cosmetic surgery ( that is, usually not everyone can reach the 8s and 9s by doing surgery) but you can still increase in attractiveness and improve your life bc being an 8 or 9 isn't necessary ( unless modeling).

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Hortensia
It's important to remember that life isn't gonna change like in an axe body spray commercial where women suddenly start flocking the second you walk out of the OR. Usually, the changes are subtle but noticeable. With Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty, it's hard to say wether they'll make a difference- are you ears visibly prominent? Is your nose genuinely over projected or hooked or has a bulbous tip or asymmetry etc.? Then yea, the surgeries will change your life considerably. If you you're removing a small bump only visible on the side profile then no, it won't do much. Usually, surgeries should be viewed with ROI (return on investment).

Out of the four components of facial attractiveness- proportions, symmetry, sexual dimorphism, and facial averageness- symmetry and dimorphism are a lot easier to change than the other two. This is why truces usually have severe jaw recession or IPD flaws etc. So, you can't expect to be the next Chico or Sean O'pry by doing cosmetic surgery ( that is, usually not everyone can reach the 8s and 9s by doing surgery) but you can still increase in attractiveness and improve your life bc being an 8 or 9 isn't necessary ( unless modeling).
Yes my ears a noticeably prominent.
My nose is noticeably asymmetrical and bulborous on the nasal bridge.
Other wise I wouldn’t have considered getting these surgeries, im against surgeries, and it’s against my religion.

I just want to look normal